The Student Room Group

'In Love' with a friend...

Basically, I've been friends with this girl for over a year or 2 now. We met in college and I was always there to help her with her work as I'm a year older than her. The day I laid my eyes on her I instantly fell in love with her. I've seen her at her best which is mainly around college, and at her worse when she snapchats me (without her make-up on) But I still have feelings for her, no matter what.

I've never really told her that I have feelings for her or anything like that. I've tried flirting with her, for a joke, but she doesn't play along even though its a joke.. I don't think I'd ever tell her that I have or had feelings for her because that'll just make me look like a fool.

I don't know what to do. I've liked this girl for a very long time and now that I've left college and gone to uni miles away from her, I just need to move on and let it go because me and her will never happen. I need to find a way to not like her in that way; I've stopped talking/flirting with other girls because it doesn't feel right as long it's with her..

Can you give me some advice to what I should do?
I think you are right that you need to move on. You need to try and get over your lack of desire to talk/flirt with other girls, and focus your attention on people at uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending