The Student Room Group

For those of you doing A level Maths (main exam boards)..

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by JD1lla
x

To each their own, I suppose!

Then again, I don't quite have the taxpayer problem, international, so no subsidised degrees for me. :redface:
Reply 21
Original post by Zacken
To each their own, I suppose!

Then again, I don't quite have the taxpayer problem, international, so no subsidised degrees for me. :redface:

International student fees are extortionate! How are you funding your higher education? I saw on another thread you wanted to go to Cambridge?
Reply 22
Original post by JD1lla
International student fees are extortionate! How are you funding your higher education? I saw on another thread you wanted to go to Cambridge?

They are! :s-smilie:
My parents and I are going to be working very hard for the next few years, indeed.
Reply 23
Original post by Zacken
They are! :s-smilie:
My parents and I are going to be working very hard for the next few years, indeed.

Good on you, you seem like a nice hard working foreign dude. We need people like you in the UK. your English is flawless btw.
This website and a person on YouTube called jayates or something like that are the BEST sources of online content. I find hegarty maths really overrated.
Reply 25
Original post by JD1lla
Good on you, you seem like a nice hard working foreign dude. We need people like you in the UK. your English is flawless btw.

I'd hope it would - I live in a bilingual country, so pretty much everyone's French and English is flawless. I go to an English school as well + my french is horrible. So I'd hope my English is good. xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending