The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You seem so desperate for a shag yet struggle with women.

Have you considered mixing it up a bit and giving men a try? The hairy, muscular, sweaty ones are the best.
Do you want a little * in there that says - there are exceptions. Would that make you feel better?
Reply 3
You're obviously not dealing with actual women if you're still in the playground era of 'who texts who first.

Give it a few years.
um, isn't 4) normal?
Original post by Quantex
You seem so desperate for a shag yet struggle with women.

Have you considered mixing it up a bit and giving men a try? The hairy, muscular, sweaty ones are the best.

No, but enjoy yourself.
Original post by JD1lla
You're obviously not dealing with actual women if you're still in the playground era of 'who texts who first.

Give it a few years.

You'd be surprised how many "playground" tendencies are adapted into adult interaction. You have to be intelligent to pick up on subtle things like that though.
Reply 7
Original post by Awesome Genius
You'd be surprised how many "playground" tendencies are adapted into adult interaction. You have to be intelligent to pick up on subtle things like that though.

Such as?

And no, playground tendencies don't really get incorporated into adult interaction. Most normal, mature adults leave that at the playground, decades ago. What kind of adult demands to be texted first? Do you not have real conversations with real women in...dare I say it...real life?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JD1lla
Such as?

Like texting first. No woman will say to you "why didn't you text me today?" But they all want you to care about them enough to make pointless attempts at interaction when you're not meeting them that day.
Reply 9
Like texting first. No woman will say to you "why didn't you text me today?" But they all want you to care about them enough to make pointless attempts at interaction when you're not meeting them that day.

No, most adult females do not require constant validation and attention from a male on a daily basis in the form of small talk via text message.

Try again.
Sounds like you're scared of women and see them as objects op.

Or do you be trolling lol!
Reply 11
I find that women are too controlling.

1. How they demand that we text FIRST.

2. How they want to be included in conversations that have nothing to do with them.

3. How they want to know where we are every evening and if you don't give a detailed answer they become suspicious.

4. How they all want to have a say in where we live, how many children we have, where we go on holiday etc

It's really annoying. I'm really put off by this.

Honestly sounds like you have just had experiences with women who are controlling. Not all women are like this.

And for point 4, the thing is when you are in a relationship with someone who compromise a lot on these decisions. If you can't compromise (i.e, don't want kids) then usually you just have to break up.

It is pretty easy to see you don't have much experience with women... we aren't all the same, we aren't all like this and it is kind of annoying to see any gender placed into such a narrow description.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jedanselemyia
um, isn't 4) normal?

:lol: Exactly
I should have known it was you before I clicked on this thread. Well done for stereotyping half of the population. :congrats:

God help whoever gets in a relationship with you. They'll probably cook and clean for you and get sod all back in terms of emotional and intellectual effort.

If a woman is too much effort when it's not convenient for you then don't bloody bother.
Reply 14
Are you actually a real person? Judging by your posts you seem like a character a young Steve Coogan might play

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JD1lla
No, most adult females do not require constant validation and attention from a male on a daily basis in the form of small talk via text message.

Try again.

When they are feeling out a new relationship, I think most of them do. I'm not going to "try again", I don't give a **** what you think lol
Original post by JD1lla

Try again.

As proven by, this response....

Original post by beautifulbigmacs
God help whoever gets in a relationship with you. They'll probably cook and clean for you and get sod all back in terms of emotional and intellectual effort.

If a woman is too much effort when it's not convenient for you then don't bloody bother.

She got annoyed because I mentioned about texting first being annoying etc
1,2 and 3 are usually done by the sort of very clingy, crazy women that you want to avoid (and are the minority). 4 is normal, as relationships are all about compromise.

Honestly, threads like this 'women are so controlling' 'men only want sex' etc, are really starting to piss me off.
Original post by RobML
Are you actually a real person? Judging by your posts you seem like a character a young Steve Coogan might play

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I am. I'm in my mind twenties. I'm handsome-ish, tall, fit, intelligent, reasonably well off and a bit of a dick.
I find that women are too controlling.

1. How they demand that we text FIRST.

2. How they want to be included in conversations that have nothing to do with them.

3. How they want to know where we are every evening and if you don't give a detailed answer they become suspicious.

4. How they all want to have a say in where we live, how many children we have, where we go on holiday etc

It's really annoying. I'm really put off by this.

Wait a minute.... you don't even have a girlfriend so who the hell would you know what females are like?:lol:

You sound bitter.
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest