The Student Room Group

What should I do?

My best friend caught me in a threesome with her brother and her boyfriend. I've done this on numerous occasions and we had a great time.

I don't know what to say to her. What should I do?
Original post by Anonymous
My best friend caught me in a threesome with her brother and her boyfriend. I've done this on numerous occasions and we had a great time.

I don't know what to say to her. What should I do?
what kind of a best friend are you?? if anything she should dump her boyfriend and leave you cuz you dont deserve her friendship and neither does her bf
Damn. I am not sure if this is a troll thread. I would apologies to her and never do it again. Give her space and see if you can salvage the friend at a later date. :u:
Reply 3
Lol nice one
Original post by candycaneland500
what kind of a best friend are you?? if anything she should dump her boyfriend and leave you cuz you dont deserve her friendship and neither does her bf

Please give constructive advice. Or you could be banned. :tongue:
Original post by william walker

okayyyy

sorry what i meant to say was you are a totally good friend and you should totally do what you did again!!!:angry:
You should eat some cake. Hurry, before it is too late!
Reply 8
Boy, do I feel like giving you a hot slap for an alarming display of stupidity.
sorry what i meant to say was you are a totally good friend and you should totally do what you did again!!!:angry:

That is much better sweet cheeks. :wink:
That is much better sweet cheeks. :wink:

hahah lol why thank you dont i just give the best advice ever:wink::wink::p:p
hahah lol why thank you dont i just give the best advice ever:wink::wink::p:p

Yes you do. Maybe you could come round my house and give me some "advice" on which shoes I should wear? :biggrin:
Yes you do. Maybe you could come round my house and give me some "advice" on which shoes I should wear? :biggrin:

mmm maybe i will maybe i wont:wink::tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending