The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
i had some bad "sex" the other day and its left me feeling a bit hecked up if you know what i mean, people.

whats your worst sex ever

When i Lost my virginity (In April), He was about 5'4 (I'm 5'8) and his dick was about 3", Its that small I'm not even sure if I should count it as losing my V:colonhash:
Don't have any
Original post by queen-bee
Don't have any

You're that easy to please?
Original post by TorpidPhil
You're that easy to please?

No. The sex was just good.
When i Lost my virginity (In April), He was about 5'4 (I'm 5'8) and his dick was about 3", Its that small I'm not even sure if I should count it as losing my V:colonhash:

So you have had sex since then?
No. The sex was just good.

Yet you are alone and complain about men sometimes. Strange.
Original post by william walker
Yet you are alone and complain about men sometimes. Strange.

What's that got to do with sex? I'm not in a relationship atm,I'm single
Also when have I complained about men?
I haven't actually had any bad sex..
What's that got to do with sex? I'm not in a relationship atm,I'm single
Also when have I complained about men?

Well if the sex is good, then surely that is part of it. Or maybe you are looking for a better man who is worse at sex?
So you have had sex since then?

yes, once
Reply 11
I was young, well endowed and my first girlfriend was very tight. I nearly tore my frenulum. Felt like having sex with a knife.
Well if the sex is good, then surely that is part of it. Or maybe you are looking for a better man who is worse at sex?

I've been single for two years and haven't had sex in those two years so I don't know what you're on about.
Also you still haven't answered my question. When have I complained about men?
yes, once

How was that better? Was the foreplay better than your first time?
I've been single for two years and haven't had sex in those two years so I don't know what you're on about.
Also you still haven't answered my question. When have I complained about men?

I am simply questioning why your other relationships with good sexual partners didn't work out. Maybe you need someone who is a better man and worse at sex?
Original post by JD1lla
I was young, well endowed and my first girlfriend was very tight. I nearly tore my frenulum. Felt like having sex with a knife.

Swings and roundabouts I guess.
Had a couple that wouldn't do anything but missionary, boooriiiiiing :yawn:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Had a couple that wouldn't do anything but missionary, boooriiiiiing :yawn:

Here's Woody!
Original post by JD1lla

Lube, my friend, that's like going in dry doing anal :colonhash:
I am simply questioning why your other relationships with good sexual partners didn't work out. Maybe you need someone who is a better man and worse at sex?

That doesn't concern you. Why are you even questioning why a total stranger's relationship failed? Abit creepy

Latest

Trending

Trending