The Student Room Group

How to ask a girl out in college?

This girl I've liked for ages is everything I need. Having been in lessons with her for 2 years and spoken to her on multiple occasions (not deep long conversations though) I have gauged her personality. She's confident, intelligent and gorgeous.

The problem is now, college has made it almost impossible to speak to her and ask her out, because we don't share lessons and we come in at different times. I'm not friends with any of her guy friends because I simply don't like them. Just what do I do? I'm not the most attractive but I can hold a conversation, I'm funny and intelligent I just need to get an answer so I can either look forward to my first relationship or try and forget about my first proper crush.
Little bit like this, ask her for her number if you are struggling to hang out, other than that just be brutally honest and tell her how you feel when you next see her.
Reply 2
I know this probably isn't the best way to do it, but I would start a conversation with her on Facebook/Twitter and after talking with her for a bit suggest that you guys should meet up and do something, such as watch a movie you're both interested in or even to just meet in town for lunch one day
:eek4:

Reply 4
Original post by Pizzabomb
This girl I've liked for ages is everything I need. Having been in lessons with her for 2 years and spoken to her on multiple occasions (not deep long conversations though) I have gauged her personality. She's confident, intelligent and gorgeous.

The problem is now, college has made it almost impossible to speak to her and ask her out, because we don't share lessons and we come in at different times. I'm not friends with any of her guy friends because I simply don't like them. Just what do I do? I'm not the most attractive but I can hold a conversation, I'm funny and intelligent I just need to get an answer so I can either look forward to my first relationship or try and forget about my first proper crush.

Find out her timetable from your colleges admin team. During the transition to the second lesson of the day, not first or last, you approach her from a distance of 2.3m. Ensure that you maintain this distance at all times. If she stops, you won't end up right behind her. Furthermore, approach from an angle of 23 degrees. To ensure accuracy, invest in a high quality compass clinometer. When you spot her, take a bearing and proceed from there. When she has taken the second left on the right hand side of the building of your college, this is your moment. Reduce angle to 3 degrees. Reduce stopping distance to -0.5m. That's correct. Bump into her. She will be startled, like a deer, but do not fret. Remain calm and confident. Angle now needs to be at 0 degrees. You are directly in front of her. Facing her. Take a 74cm step back with your left foot. You will say to her "....Nandos" with a slightly menacing tone in your voice (6 second pause after initiating contact, hence ellipses). Do not give her a time or a date. Walk away at a velocity of 4.2 meters per second. The rest will fall in place.

Thank me later.
(edited 8 years ago)
yo can we not turn this into a gif and sarcasm fest I'm looking for decent advice
I agree with the poster that suggested contacting her via social media. Text her or fb message her - whatever. See how she responds and try to keep ending in a question so she needs to respond again. Don't be over eager though! Maybe wait a few days between messages then after a while if you've had positive responses from her (and it doesn't take days for her to respond) then ask if she'd like to meet up somewhere. Good Luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending