The Student Room Group

What to do when the person you like seems to like you but has a girlfriend?

So I've been speaking to a guy from my year since midsummer this year and I think I like him. We talk daily and he's kinda flirty, like he keeps touching my hands and feeding each other food, but since he got with a girl at the weekend, I don't know whether he's flirting or if that's just his personality. Should I directly ask him or should I just keep acting like bros and keep the banter flowing, without making it awkward?
Did he recently get with a girl...like this weekend? If so, I'm afraid that he considers you a good friend. If he's flirting and is actually interested in you then the thing w/ the girl won't last. But, he may consider you a good friend and he might just have a flirty personality. I wouldn't say anything to him at this point and see what happens w/ the girl. Good Luck.
Reply 2
thanks
Original post by hopeforthebest1
Did he recently get with a girl...like this weekend? If so, I'm afraid that he considers you a good friend. If he's flirting and is actually interested in you then the thing w/ the girl won't last. But, he may consider you a good friend and he might just have a flirty personality. I wouldn't say anything to him at this point and see what happens w/ the girl. Good Luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending