Is he your brother? :0 I didn't know ForgetMe was Asian. :redface:

I got caught. :colondollar:

I call everyone my brother :wink:
Original post by Skill Twix
I call everyone my brother :wink:

It must be odd calling your mother or your teacher brother. :tongue:
Reply 22
Original post by keromedic
Appointment, Sorry, thought you had appointment to join Barclays. Why do you want to switch?

I didn't like the account options that they have :tongue:

Original post by Juichiro
Is he your brother? :0 I didn't know ForgetMe was Asian. :redface:

I got caught. :colondollar:

Can I have your nudes too? :colone: He meant brother indirectly :teehee: Like people at work call me ''boss'' :teehee:
Have you looked on money supermarket to comapre the different types of current account there are?
Original post by ForgetMe

Can I have your nudes too? :colone: He meant brother indirectly :teehee: Like people at work call me ''boss'' :teehee:

Ask Skill Twix. :wink:
Oh, I was thinking you were half-Asian or something. :tongue:
Reply 25
Original post by Juichiro
Ask Skill Twix. :wink:
Oh, I was thinking you were half-Asian or something. :tongue:

But I'm asking you :colone: Well, you were wrong :tongue: Maybe I was wrong thinking you're Spanish? :colone:
Original post by ForgetMe
Which banks are best to have the current account with? I don't need any fancy features, not even overdrafts because I carefully manage my money. I just need a bank account where I could get my weekly salary paid into and be able to use contactless debit card.

I'm currently using Barclays. I had a read through some banks but sometimes it's just gets confusing or I can't decide between the banks.

As far as I am concerned there is only one place that will give you the "best" bank accounts and it is Mr MoneySavingExpert himself

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/banking/compare-best-bank-accounts
Halifax have an offer on rewards accounts atm. You get £5 a month if you deposit at least £750, have 2 direct debits and stay in credit. You also get £100 if you switch to them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending