The Student Room Group

Is Britain Racist?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:smug: I have the power to rep. I feel ever so powerful...

Nah I don't need your lousy rep, reps don't pay my bills.

Btw ain't no power in reps, just acknowledgment of a good post.
Original post by dkdeath
- Unlike the millions you payed for your citizenship, right ?

- The most costly part to the state of a citizen is till working age and post retirement. As immigrants come at working age essentially the cost is mostly on the migrants host country. Enforce minimum wage and taxation then this shouldn't be an issue; Britain s main growth factor post crisis's has been due to cheaper skill cost.

- Stealing Jobs ? who's job ? you'r not entitled to any job, if you have the skills and are better then your competitor you are entitled to a job. There is no difference with what you want and nepotism.

excuse me but there are all these black people taking over BRITIAN when it used to be a white only country, im very very disappointed.
taking my job because they have a bigger penis
i think its racist and sexual.
Original post by That's so mean:(
Nah I don't need your lousy rep, reps don't pay my bills.

Btw ain't no power in reps, just acknowledgment of a good post.

You need my rep, you want my rep!

My rep is love, my rep is life.

(I'm derailing my own thread...:redface:)
Original post by Jalomy
Yes yes and yes. I wouldn't say it's exactly fair to call Britain racist as a whole but from what I have seen it is a common underlying problem in these typical, English people that still live in the 20th Century and who usually spend every weekend down at the pub.. Islamophobia is an even wider topic which is present in many of the people.
And yes, the worst of the worst, the heavily Patriots. They thrive on past years and their image of how Britain used to be great until the moment it turned out that "It wasn't their country anymore". They're idiots, all of them (e.g. National Front, Britain First). There is a lot of hidden racism in patriots. They act as if it's their duty to now protect their country from this "infection" - I hate them all.

I completely agree. This is true. It's the heavily Patriots that bother me the most, they carry on like they aren't racist at all, like the term cannot possibly be applicable to them, when I don't think there is a term that is more suitable in the whole of the English language, perhaps the term obnoxious can also apply!
You're some waste man or girl if you think I need approval. I already know I am funny I make bare people laugh.

Unlike you.:wink:

That didn't make you laugh? I bet it did. It always makes laugh when someone replaces Shrek's name with something else...although the original video isn't funny, actually rather disturbing.

You're funny...to an extent :mmm:

Spoiler

That didn't make you laugh? I bet it did. It always makes laugh when someone replaces Shrek's name with something else...although the original video isn't funny, actually rather disturbing.

You're funny...to an extent :mmm:

Spoiler

:five: Cool, we are all good now. You're in my good books again.

Repped, I give and receive.

Yeah you're funny too.
:five: Cool, we are all good now. You're in my good books again.

Repped, I give and receive.

Do you see how powerful a rep can be? :2euk48l:
Do you see how powerful a rep can be? :2euk48l:

Yeah you make me laugh as well.:lol:
No it's not racist I'm black and no has ever been racist to me and I live somewhere in the north
Yeah you make me laugh as well.:lol:

Why, thank you :hat2:

What a lovely way to end a thread :h:

(I don't think it will grow any further...):redface:

Nope...I was wrong...it's still on going :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Britain is hugely multicultural, so on the whole, I'd imagine not.
Reply 71
Original post by Bill_Gates
why'd you tag me in this? not relevant to my points.

Going to make a steak now so.

It describes you pretty well, bigot. Fake accounts you've made aside.

By the way I hacked into your (Bill_Gates/BrownFarage) webcam and got a shot of your face.

Here it is:

Spoiler

How does it feel to know I've ruined your reputation on this site. :u:

Yeah, keep eating up that red meat. As much as possible. It's real good for you. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
i would say racism exists....... but where doesnt it? people get angry and say things they dont mean.......... or people have been under a different impression of a type of person e.g. us teens or people with different skin colour...... i personally think racism will exist just as love and hate or right and wrong
(edited 8 years ago)
Growing up I had to go for football practice in Romford or Barking.

The racism there was so evident, bunch of skin heads that look like vikings shouting out "paki" from their Ford ka because I was mixed race and my friend was Pakistani when we were walking down the high street together.

One of them even threw chicken nuggets at him. Like that guy Neg from Ball's of Steel.

haha
Original post by Yawn!
It describes you pretty well, bigot. Fake accounts you've made aside.

By the way I hacked into your (Bill_Gates/BrownFarage) webcam and got a shot of your face.

Here it is:

Spoiler

How does it feel to know I've ruined your reputation on this site. :u:

Yeah, keep eating up that red meat. As much as possible. It's real good for you. :smile:

Haha mate you are obsessed. Thanks that pics still miles better than you. You sound well frustrated.

Red meat is for the elite. East India Company Bill.
Reply 75
Haha mate you are obsessed. Thanks that pics still miles better than you. You sound well frustrated.

Red meat is for the elite. East India Company Bill.

I am....you're a lot of fun. :smile:

Yeah, but not red meat bought from Aldi, dear. Even with the discount your mum gets for working there. :wink:
Original post by Yawn!
I am....you're a lot of fun. :smile:

Yeah, but not red meat bought from Aldi, dear. Even with the discount your mum gets for working there. :wink:

My mums a housewife. Traditional British values mate. #Sweatshops

East India Bill Pal.
Reply 77
What percentage of the people of a country need to be racist before that country can be deemed to be racist?

I for one have no idea.

And unless anyone else does then the question is rather pointless it seems to me.

If we are being asked whether this country is more racist than most however, then my answer is no,of course it isn't.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 78
My mums a housewife. Traditional British values mate. #Sweatshops

East India Bill Pal.

Nah, she works at Aldi. That's where you get your cheap steaks from. :u:
Yeah they even threw chicken nuggets at him from their car window have you ever seen Balls of Steel? there's a guy on there called Neg.

Yeah but nowadays the term "Paki" has become a term of endearment for many Pakistanis in my area like the N word has for Black people.

Funny how such a degrading insult can be turned into something that friends call each other because it's a form of affection.:s-smilie:

im a 'pakki' but i dont feel the term is racist. I've been called a pakki by people who meant it in a racist way but my mouth never shuts so they faced even more colourful words from me. So yeaah.... overall i dont take the term pakki as an offence... instead i embrace it. its just an abbreviated way of saying pakistani

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending