The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Glucosey
i have never drank lucozade so can someone tell me what is so good about it? i see people drinking it everyday and i just wonder why. is it super tasty or something?
It's lucozade flavour........
Original post by CoolCavy
i have never drank lucozade so can someone tell me what is so good about it? i see people drinking it everyday and i just wonder why. is it super tasty or something?

I like the pink lemonade version, not too keen on the original.
It's known as "gross".
God only knows but it tastes kind of ..funny.. as someone said above glucosey, I think that's probably the best way to describe it.

I love the orange one, can't drink any of the other flavours though.
Reply 7
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
I like the pink lemonade version, not too keen on the original.

same, ive just always wondered, my favourites got to be the limited edition melonade they did
Yeeeah what does it taste like :eek: I haven't been tempted to taste that orange fizzy stuff at all :hand:
It is so sad how all these peoole do not know how lucozade taste like:fuhrer:
My favs are orange, pink lemonade and original flavour :smile:
Reply 10
I'm craving it now. I'm gonna go buy some and i'll let yall know what it's like I can't do it off the top of my head.
Reply 11
Original post by JD1lla
I'm craving it now. I'm gonna go buy some and i'll let yall know what it's like I can't do it off the top of my head.

:gthumb:
Reply 12
Tastes like medicine.
Carbonated cough medicine.
Original post by CoolCavy

It tastes nice! try the orange one, the pink lemonade and cloudy lemonade. They have quite a few limited edition flavours at the moment like grafruitti and the caribbean one.
The original flavour is a unique taste lol
Reply 15
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
It tastes nice! try the orange one, the pink lemonade and cloudy lemonade. They have quite a few limited edition flavours at the moment like grafruitti and the caribbean one.
The original flavour is a unique taste lol

Cloudy lemonade :nah:
Original post by AAls
Cloudy lemonade :nah:

I like it :tongue: Needs more sugar though :lol:
Reply 17
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
I like it :tongue: Needs more sugar though :lol:

it wouldnt be cloudy lemonade without the bitterness:tong:
How has one never tried Lucozade before? It's kinda like medicine, similar to Dr Pepper
I do love the flavour of original Lucozade, I think it's kind of unique and iconic. However I don't drink it often as I don't like to drink fizzy drinks much. I think if you drink a lot of Lucozade you are going to end up losing the enamel on your front teeth.

When I was a kid my Mum always used to get it when I was ill as somehow it used to really help if I had a scratchy throat and if I was weak and feverish and didn't have much appetite the glucose helped pick me up and could sometimes make me feel better enough to have some soup and toast or whatever which started getting me back to eating again. So now I usually have a bottle of Lucozade in the house and if I come down with a cold I drink it then.

Latest