The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Is this uni good?

Don't meant to be offensive here but most met unis have a bad rep. I am currently at leeds uni but I feel the teaching in my department is utter s*it so I have decided to move to leeds met. I just want to know will employers look down on my degree from here?

I have no issue with it but the word on leeds campus is that met kids are thick, I really don't know why all unis in tue country do this??

Thoughts please.
Pretty sure that's a downgrade.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Reply 2
so you're saying leeds met is a bad uni?

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Pretty sure that's a downgrade.
Original post by ron258
so you're saying leeds met is a bad uni?

I dont know much about leeds met , but im assuming it's worse due to the reputation of mets.
Original post by Yuitit
Don't meant to be offensive here but most met unis have a bad rep. I am currently at leeds uni but I feel the teaching in my department is utter s*it so I have decided to move to leeds met. I just want to know will employers look down on my degree from here?

I have no issue with it but the word on leeds campus is that met kids are thick, I really don't know why all unis in tue country do this??

Thoughts please.

Don't leave a Russell Group to go to an Ex-Polytechnic, that's just silly. Stick it out at Leeds. Studies have shown RG graduates have a competitive edge over ex-poly graduates in the eyes of some employers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending