The Student Room Group

Work Experiance

Hi, I need some help with my work experience. I'm in yr 10 and I'm 14 but will be 15 when I do the work Experiance. I would like to be a midwife but I don't know where to do my work Experiance. I have a local hospital with a maturity unit, would I be able to get work Experiance there? I have until February to find somewhere as I do it for 2 weeks in July so it would help if I got some advice soon! Thank you x
Only way you can find out is ask? Maybee also find out the contact for local health visitors and community midwifes. Community antenatal midwives might be best bet.
Thanks! I will try that out would love to be able to get a place there thanks for the advise ! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You could also ask the universities in your city if they offer work experience in that area, I know Cardiff does for things like dentistry, so maybe others do the same for different healthcare courses. But your best bet would be to call all the hospitals and ask as usually they have forms you can fill out to apply for work experience on their websites. Good luck :smile:
Yeah I will try that thanks. Just gonna ring around and see what I can do thanks for the advise :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending