The Student Room Group

Saudi Arabian employer cuts off Indian woman's hand!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Still Sweet
:erm:

I think you're an apologist for Arab anything. It's almost pathological. You're a sweet person but also very confused. Do you support ISIS as well?

Where have I said I'm an apologist for all Arab crimes? I'm not confused,I don't know how anyone with a right mind can try to justify what happened to this woman.

What kind of dumb question is that? Who in their right can support Isis?
Leave the middle east to it. Darwinism will sort the rest.
Original post by Still Sweet
MK.

Where have I said you said you are an apologist?

I said I think you are based on your eerie posts, in and indeed outside, of this thread.

You said I'm an Arab apologist. So what if I'm Arab,does that mean I hold the same views as every other Arab.

Well clearly I've made made posts condemning Isis,several. So please don't make assumptions about me.
Yeah because if you look at my threads it isn't about anyone else but Arabs right? I've made plenty of posts about discrimination against blacks and Asians and racism in general. Smh
If the west don't appease them then Russia and China will have a monopoly on oil prices. Thats basically why our governments make deals with them and don't bother to do anything about all the evil stuff they do.
Then maybe check out the facts before spilling some BS assumptions about me. If you have an agenda against me that's your issue but don't go around starting trouble for no reasons where none exists just to make me look bad.
A round of applause for the backwardness that is Saudi Arabia!
Where have I,on this thread,said that I support what has happened to this woman or did you purposely choose to ignore where I said her treatment was disgusting. I have never apologised for any Arab who has committed a crime,I shouldn't have to just because they're Arabs. Again, you're trying to start trouble where none exists because I've already given my response on the first or second page so why are you accusing me of being an Arab apologist when I have given no reason to suggest I am one or that I support any barbaric acts committed by Arabs.
So what if I'm the PR for Arabs? What's that got to do with you? I talk about all sorts of issues,racism and islamphobia being one of them which aren't exclusive to Arabs
(edited 8 years ago)
And I said to her I didn't see the second half of the post as it had only shown the first,I I had I would have answered so clearly you have an issue. Also the question was why westerners choose to go knowing what Saudia Arabia is like.
Deliberate? I responded when she quoted me again with the second part visible the second time round so go figure. Otherwise I would have chosen to ignore it
Also I realised when you decided to 'single me out' you accused me of being a sympathiser just because I'm an Arab,racist much? So yes you do have an agenda because you did want to insult me and used any opportunity you could ask an excuse instead of asking me to provide an answer to her question.
(edited 8 years ago)
If you don't understand a question someone posted about maybe ask them in future instead of going on a full racist rant and accusing them of being a terrorist sympathiser and a sympathiser of brutal treatment of ethnic minorities in Saudia Arabia just because I am an Arab. You had no right to say that given that you don't even know me. So take your little racist agenda elsewhere
First time I've ever agreed with you.
Original post by MrKmas508
First time I've ever agreed with you.

[QUOTE="Bill_Gates;59846033"]Leave the middle east to it. Darwinism will sort the rest.[/QUOTE
And where have I shown that I have a superiority complex when you don't know me personally? Go on,show me. Instead of actually spouting nonsense about me
Because we are dependent on oil.
I called Syrians my own but how is that an issue? How does that demonstrate superiority? And the fact that you generalised it to all Arabs like you know us so well. I didn't say British people aren't my problem,I continue givin one you to British charities with no issues so go figure. You just want an excuse to spoute racist things against Arabs. I don't play like that or take racism lightly
No you generalised to be all Arabs amd try to justify your little racist rant.you even told me I had a superiority complex because I'm a wealthy Arab so don't try to hide your racism. I don't understand How me being an Arab being wealthy has anything to do with what happened to this woman but instead you choose to make racist assumptions.
(edited 8 years ago)
Where is your evidence of this?
I still don't get why that concerned you even after I stated to her why I hadn't replied,yet decided to jump in and give it big with your little anti Arab rant. Why are you asking me in particular,is it because I'm an Arab? So you can make me feel bad and take responsibility because I share the same cultural background as the person who committed this crime or any Arab who does wrong in general.I'm reporting you for racism
And Miskeen means a poor person and abd means a slave. You already knew that but you're trying to hold me accountable for the Arabic language now?
(edited 8 years ago)
No that's not your aim. You're trying to circle me out and make me look bad. You proved that yourself when you decided to generalise all Arabs and make those sickening comments. I'm done with this. Bye
Original post by queen-bee
No that's not your aim. You're trying to circle me out and make me look bad. You proved that yourself when you decided to generalise all Arabs and make those sickening comments. I'm done with this. Bye

And good riddance, you really are a nasty piece of work, always jumping at any opportunity to put Britain down and your own country up even when faced with these atrocities. and the worse ting is you don't even live in Syria but in Britain!

And yet you still sympathise with IS. Goodbye indeed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending