The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

if I am able to, can afford it and am stable, then yeah- would love to.
Reply 2
how much are you selling them for?
Yes i want to past on my surname and genes :smile:
So i hope i get a boy and a girl non identical twins :gah:
Female here, and yep - I want children, when I'm older, of course.
I already have name ideas, hahah.
Yes I want 1 maybe 2 when I'm all settled in my 30's.
Female ^.^
I'd love to have children. If I could, it would be when I'm a bit older, financially stable and in a committed, healthy relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I would love to have children but can't have them. On the upside, at least I can save my money and not lose my figure, I suppose. :o::sigh:

You could always adopt? My mom had issues with having children (long story) but my dad didn't want to adopt but she had ivf instead. You'd still have your figure if you adopted too👌
Babies; the other white meat other than chicken
Reply 9
No, I don't want them and never have. Thankfully, my partner feels the same way. I can see why some people want them but its not for us. I don't feel the need to bring another life into the world to bring meaning to my own life. I'm sticking to pets all my life.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I would love to have children but can't have them. On the upside, at least I can save my money and not lose my figure, I suppose. :o::sigh:

why cant yeh?
male Not really no but might change my mind when older. My sister has had a baby and it has really put me off.
Maybe one day, just not today.
Really doubt I'd ever want children, don't necessarily dislike them though as I currently volunteer with them & enjoy playing with & supporting them to learn etc :smile:
Ye it's a deal breaker
I want 2. :smile:
no, i have no maternal instinct and find babies gross and unhygenic :s-smilie:
i would just prefer to have guinea pigs rather than children :h:
Original post by Spock's Socks
No, I don't want them and never have. Thankfully, my partner feels the same way. I can see why some people want them but its not for us. I don't feel the need to bring another life into the world to bring meaning to my own life. I'm sticking to pets all my life.

:five::godancing::grouphugs:
Dunno. I'm open to the idea. Need to find someone to make 'em with first though.
Original post by Spock's Socks

Once you reach the middle thirties you'll be subconsciously affected by "seeing-babies-everywhere" syndrome and you might change your mind :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending