The Student Room Group

Where to buy decent jeans?

I'm so sick of jeans stretching and being baggy within weeks of buying them. Anyone have any recommendations on where to buy good quality jeans without breaking the bank haha?
Also, I like the look of mom jeans, but are they only made for people who have smaller figures? I'm a size 10 but my hips/bum are much bigger than my waist so I'm worried they'll look strange

Posted from TSR Mobile
Topshop, they're around £40 but its worth it.
Original post by Kaatiealexander
I'm so sick of jeans stretching and being baggy within weeks of buying them. Anyone have any recommendations on where to buy good quality jeans without breaking the bank haha?
Also, I like the look of mom jeans, but are they only made for people who have smaller figures? I'm a size 10 but my hips/bum are much bigger than my waist so I'm worried they'll look strange

Posted from TSR Mobile

i fapped to this
M&S do really good quality stuff, I think it's called the Indigo collection they do with some modern styles. Most of their clothes are boring but for wardrobes staples they're ace. Nice thick materials, good quality, long lasting.
River Island and Crosshatch do good ones.
Don't go for Bench. My pair have lost 2 buttons and have 3 rips in without that much wear. My primark ones lasted a lot longer.
Reply 6
Top shop or miss selfridge. I always get mine from either one and they're around the same price range.
H&m jeans are alright too, I have a couple from there but I definitely always go to top shop first :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am no gril but I have 2 pairs of Jaeger jeans, ****s expensive but the quality is well above anything I've ever had.
Go through online shopping
girls are so knowledgeable clotheswise haha

Quick Reply

Latest