The Student Room Group

What's the craziest/weirdest thing your teacher has done?

We used to have the local Reverend come and take assembly on Fridays, he was a bit of an alcoholic and used to stumble around a lot and slur. At the time (when I was 8) he just seems kinda odd and eccentric... looking back, I'm surprised no-one stopped him coming in every week!

Also, used to have a teacher who always wore cowboy boots and a stetson, he was fantastic!

What other eccentric things have your teachers got up to?

Scroll to see replies

one of my teachers seduced me with her penis and i like it, and it was in front of the class. it was the best fun ever, she got promoted to head of year later
My Maths teacher threw a sponge at a student once :biggrin:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
She? A penis?

Something doesn't add up...

no she wasnt a maths teacher, she teaches history
Reply 4
Original post by Segamad66
one of my teachers seduced me with her penis and i like it, and it was in front of the class. it was the best fun ever, she got promoted to head of year later

Somehow... I don't believe you :s-smilie:
One of my teachers had sex with a sixth former, was fired, and then made a speech before leaving about his being time to "move on" as if everyone there and their mother didn't know the real reason.

That **** never happens at my school :frown:
One of my teachers had sex with a sixth former, was fired, and then made a speech before leaving about his being time to "move on" as if everyone there and their mother didn't know the real reason.

Same! Except it was 2 girls in 6th form. :redface:
We once put our primary school headmaster in stocks and started pelting him with vegetables.
(edited 8 years ago)
:confused:

I think because you said "add", i.e. the mathematical operation :P
Teacher showed up drunk to most lessons throughout the year. He behaved himself but you could smell the alcohol from the opposite side of the gym...
She started staring out of the window, mumbling some rubbish about planes stopping (?!), then ran out of the classroom screaming that she had to talk to the prime minister ... something like that anyway.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Same! Except it was 2 girls in 6th form. :redface:

what 2 girls had it off in 6th forms and they got fired? i dont get it, was it recorded?
what 2 girls had it off in 6th forms and they got fired? i dont get it, was it recorded?

NO! lol A teacher had sex with 2 girls in 6th form and then he had to leave.

Although admittedly that would have been more interesting....since you hear about teachers and students quite a lot now...it's getting old :redface: (well not technically but you know what I mean).
NO! lol A teacher had sex with 2 girls in 6th form and then he had to leave.

a 3 sum, why didnt i get some of that action?
a 3 sum, why didnt i get some of that action?

Because you're not a hot teacher at my 6th form :redface:
I can't think of anything particularly crazy, but in high school I had a male teacher for history who was a little creepy. One time I was waiting in a corridor for my mum to pick me up at the end of the day as it was raining outside, and he came round the corner and said "Ooh (my name), you really should stop following me! Hahaha!" and carried on walking. Needless to say I made a swift exit!

Also, during a lesson with him, one of my female friends asked "Sir, can I ask you a question?", and he replied with "Hmm well there's a bit of an age gap and I'm married, but we can give it a go!" :s-smilie:
x

End conversation/
(edited 8 years ago)
End conversation/

^^^
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
We once put our primary school in stock and started pelting him with vegetables.

You lot must have had epic muscles to lift your whole school and put it in there.

Quick Reply

Latest