The Student Room Group

Big 4 - Do ACA audit trainees in offices just outside of "London" get London salary?

Hi

I was wondering if ACA audit trainees in Big4 offices just outside of London i.e. Gatwick, Uxbridge, St Albans, Watford and Reading get more or less the same salary as someone starting in the central London office as I heard that you do.

Thanks
Largely, yes. The effective (if you account for rent/commute costs) salary is probably materially higher in these offices, as a way to get people to join these offices in preference to London. You'll often find that if you apply for a role at the big 4 which is subsequently filled up, you will be offered a role in somewhere like Uxbridge. Infact, I suspect that there are people who are on commission within the big 4 to recruit at these offices.
I work at EY and I can confirm the salary is largely the same as London give or take £500
London satellite offices give you by far the best salary to living cost ratio!
Reply 4
I work at the PWC office in Uxbridge, and yes they do pay the London salary - also the St Albans office also pays the London salary!
Reply 5
Hi guys,
You mentioned that the salary is almost the same with London office, but what abt living expenses at London satellite offices?
Btw is Reading salary same to London?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending