The Student Room Group

Is a woman not wanting kids a turn off?

I'm pretty apathetic about having children. If I'm asked if I would like kids I would say probably not. I'm still undecided but I'm swaying towards no rather than yes.

If my partner wanted children then that would be a different thing all together, I would probably want a child (or children), in that case. Is this weird?

Is not wanting kids a turn off? Saying I'm not enthusiastic about having kids is more accurate.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I like it.
I'd be alright at the start, but later on in life when we're both settled, I'd be at odds...
Reply 3
The opposite. It is a turn on. It means you are safe; that is, you don't just want a man for his sperm and salary. It means you come across as wanting a life partner, someone it is safe to be open and honest with.
I hope not, because I don't want kids either :tongue:
Yes.
Reply 6
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
I'd be alright at the start, but later on in life when we're both settled, I'd be at odds...

Be at odds? Why?

Original post by Simes
The opposite. It is a turn on. It means you are safe; that is, you don't just want a man for his sperm and salary. It means you come across as wanting a life partner, someone it is safe to be open and honest with.

What if -theoretically- we had been together for ~10 years... Financially stable, have assets, both doing very well in our careers - and then I decided I wanted a child?
Reply 7
Yes. A major one at that.
Reply 8
Original post by saeed97
Yes. A major one at that.

Original post by william walker
Yes.

Why is that?
Original post by Anonymous
Why is that?

Because I want 10 children. :colone: One way or another.
Why is that?

one of them is a muslim, the other one is a high tory anglican from 1500. i think that says it all
Because I want 10 children. :colone: One way or another.

im gonna getyougetyougetyou
Reply 12
Why is that?

Because i want kiddies.
Original post by driftawaay
im gonna getyougetyougetyou

:lol: Yeah I could disguise myself as a pillow and get you? :perv:
Reply 14
Original post by driftawaay
one of them is a muslim, the other one is a high tory anglican from 1500. i think that says it all

Attachment not found
I'm pretty apathetic about having children. If I'm asked if I would like kids I would say probably not. I'm still undecided but I'm swaying towards no rather than yes.

If my partner wanted children then that would be a different thing all together, I would probably want a child (or children), in that case. Is this weird?

Is not wanting kids a turn off? Saying I'm not enthusiastic about having kids is more accurate.

A blood red line for me.

It pretty guarantees that you'll never be more than a friend i ****.
:lol: Yeah I could disguise myself as a pillow and get you? :perv:

hahahaha :colondollar:
I don't want kids either, so it'd be a plus for me.
Reply 18
It's just very unnatural for a woman not to want to have kids. The female body is made to reproduce. What's the point of having periods for so many years :s-smilie:
OP u and i are compatible :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending