The Student Room Group

Would you go out with a 23 year old virgin male ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ms. Mamacita
No I'm suggesting you should get to know me and let's solve our troubles together.

Sure.
Original post by william walker
Are you going around the forum quoting me every time I ask one if they are an Anglican? :colondollar:

Who are you? PM me. :smile:

Yup that's me. The last time I asked you whether you would only be content if you raised your kids as Anglican :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
Yup that's me. The last time I asked you whether you would only be content if you raised your kids as Anglican :tongue:

I remember. It didn't happen very long ago. :smile:

So are you going to PM me then? So I know who you are? :h: One simply hopes that you are a female.
Original post by Ms. Mamacita
No I'm suggesting you should get to know me and let's solve our troubles together.

I'll get stage fright though....I thought I made that clear haha
Reply 44
I would. 😊

I'm 20, female, a virgin, recently started uni undergrad and literally looking for a nice lad to make out and do stuff with..... But no luck so far 💔

I will all be over soon dear boy, it will all be over soon. :smile:
Original post by qila
I would. 😊

I'm 20, female, a virgin, recently started uni undergrad and literally looking for a nice lad to make out and do stuff with..... But no luck so far 💔

R U an Anglican?
Virginity is a societal construct.
With that, the word carries certain connotations with it, and negative feelings towards guys. Although girls say it's cute etc, deep down they wonder whether there is a reason as to why you haven't done it, i.e you might be awkward or strange or girls realise they don't like you etc.

When they get put off by it, they just wonder why in a world where men can just easily hook up with girls and have had a few relationships by 23, that you are still a virgin. It's not about experience, it's just that they're a little wary that other girls might have rejected you and not that there is a possibility that you might be too nervous because they can't fathom a guy too nervous for sex by that age.

It's just suspicion.
Reply 48
R U an Anglican?

What's that? 😳
Original post by qila
What's that? 😳

Oh dear not another. :sadnod: Anglican is Church of England.
What do you hope to achieve from this thread?

Your problem isn't virginity, you problem is what, to you, the virginity represents. Being a virgin is relevant in as much as it operates like a stranglehold around your ability to date women.

However, you are the one applying the stranglehold - you just have to put it to the side and then, eventually, when you meet someone you are able to strike up a bit of a rapport with, she'll apply the stranglehold.
yes, I applaud you for not throwing yourself at girls who offer it for no means, and that virginity is an important thing to you. I, as a woman find it very endearing and highly attractive in a man.

Stage fright. I'm asking you for conversation, not to do a dance number.
Reply 53
Oh dear not another. :sadnod: Anglican is Church of England.

Aw too bad then. Its safe to say I'm not then, since I'm unfamiliar with that... 💔💔💔💔 But why if I may ask?
Original post by addyaxis
Virginity is a societal construct.
With that, the word carries certain connotations with it, and negative feelings towards guys. Although girls say it's cute etc, deep down they wonder whether there is a reason as to why you haven't done it, i.e you might be awkward or strange or girls realise they don't like you etc.

When they get put off by it, they just wonder why in a world where men can just easily hook up with girls and have had a few relationships by 23, that you are still a virgin. It's not about experience, it's just that they're a little wary that other girls might have rejected you and not that there is a possibility that you might be too nervous because they can't fathom a guy too nervous for sex by that age.

It's just suspicion.

I see. That's interesting. Thanks for your input. So girls are more concerned about the why, and not the actual fact someone's a virgin. For me, it's either lack of desire to have sex or lack of esteem, or both.
I remember. It didn't happen very long ago. :smile:

So are you going to PM me then? So I know who you are? :h: One simply hopes that you are a female.

Noooo, I've already told you that I'm a guy on this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3642117&page=2

:h:
Noooo, I've already told you that I'm a guy on this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3642117&page=2

:h:

Bye then. :frown:
I see. That's interesting. Thanks for your input. So girls are more concerned about the why, and not the actual fact someone's a virgin. For me, it's either lack of desire to have sex or lack of esteem, or both.

If you find the right person, it shouldn't be something that puts them off. Because they would really like you by then. My bf was 21, so only a couple of years younger than you and I found it endearing (and i liked him at that point).
Original post by qila
Aw too bad then. Its safe to say I'm not then, since I'm unfamiliar with that... 💔💔💔💔 But why if I may ask?

Because I am an Anglican. I want to find an Anglican female on here to talk with. :colondollar: I have asked like 50 people and no luck yet. :s-smilie: Even made a thread asking and nobody replied.
Bye then. :frown:

Watch out for me stalking you :hide:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending