The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi,

I've found it on the Internet. Give me your mail and I'll send it to you.

Have a nice day ;-), Julien
Hey, would you be able to send me it too?

I know this post was ages ago but I just found it on google.

xx
Reply 3
Ditto:cool:
Reply 4
Does anyone know where I can find the La Haine script online in French? I can only find it in English and just listening to the DVD and writing things down isnt helping at all.

Thank you!!
Reply 5
I don't think you can tbh - why not play it with the french subtitles and copy them down?
Reply 6
Doesnt have french subtitles, annoyingly enough!
Reply 7
I just downloaded the script, well it's not the script strictly speaking, but it has every line spoken in the movie and the time reference. Do you want me to send? Or is it not what you're looking for?

It's in .srt format btw. All you have to do is open it with notepad. :smile:
Reply 8
Ooh thats great, thank you Rei! That'd be great, Im looking for quotations for an essay, so that would be perfect!
Reply 9
Ok errrrr .. i'll try to send in a pm.
Reply 10
Well that isn't working :s-smilie: I have no clue how to attach lol
Reply 11
Rei
I just downloaded the script, well it's not the script strictly speaking, but it has every line spoken in the movie and the time reference. Do you want me to send? Or is it not what you're looking for?

Hi,

I know this is almost a year later, but I was wondering if I could ask you to send me the document too, please?

Many Thanks
Reply 12
just a quick add-on, in case anyone has the script to send, then I would really appreciate it, as I need it urgently for a project.

Thanks all!
Hi,

Does anybody have this script to send to me? I also, would be hugely grateful as I can't find it anywhere and need to find a couple of quotes for a very near deadline...

Many, many thanks in advance!
Reply 14
http://www.divxsubtitles.net/page_subtitleinformation.php?ID=53101

Download the ZIP and open the .srt file with notepad. It's all there alongside time references

Hope it's of help :smile:
Reply 15
Hi

I know it's been a while since the last post about this, but I can't open the files from the link above.

Does anyone have a copy they can e-mail to me?

Thanks for your help
Hey :smile:
I know it's been ages since this thread first started, but does anybody have a copy of the script that they could please send me? i tried the link above but i cant get it to work!
becca x
Rei

i'd like this :P
Reply 18
SiaSiaSia
i'd like this :P

It sounds like a ripped subtitle file rather than a script, so have you tried searching subtitle sites?
Yes it does work, just download, then double click to open the file. Double click the file and a dialog should pop up. Select the second option (select the program from a list) and then in the new window click 'notepad.' it will then open in notepad and you will be able to see it.

Latest

Trending

Trending