The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

I often see grown men eyeing up school girls..

This is so common I'd say every 8/10 men do it. They try their best to be discreet but I see their eyes move to the buttox area. Disgusting tbh..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I do it and I'm 15.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by 0lut0
I do it and I'm 15.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then you're not a grown man..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you live under a rock? Nowdays school girls look like they are 18-20 years old! You could pull a chick in the club and the next morning she will ask you to drive her to school😂
(edited 8 years ago)
First time I was bibbed by a car was when I was 12.

Has been a regular occurrence ever since (to the extent that I know I must look really **** if it doesn't happen. Granted I live in a **** area, but I was12 years old for Christ's sake.
Reply 5
Original post by ILovePancakes
First time I was bibbed by a car was when I was 12.

Has been a regular occurrence ever since (to the extent that I know I must look really
**** if it doesn't happen. Granted I live in a **** area, but I was12 years old for Christ's sake.

Typical white British men tbh also typical muslim Pakistani men. In Jamaica that stuff never happens its rare.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing wrong with looking as long as they don't try and act on their lusty desires.
Reply 7
Original post by zyzzyspirit
It's not the man's fault if the girl asks for it.

Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Nothing wrong with looking as long as they don't try and act on their lusty desires.

Can't believe what i'm hearing

Posted from TSR Mobile

Looking in what way? Because that's so wrong where under aged girls are concerned.
Original post by Treypound
Typical white British men tbh also typical muslim Pakistani men. In Jamaica that stuff never happens its rare.

Posted from TSR Mobile

-______-

Posted from TSR Mobile
the police should set up a task force to combat this threat.... call it Operation Candyman
Original post by queen-bee
Looking in what way? Because that's so wrong where under aged girls are concerned.

Don't confuse the state's law and morality as being somehow the same.
Original post by 0123456543210
Do you live under a rock? Nowdays school girls look like they are 18-20 years old! You could pull a chick in the club and the next morning she will ask you to drive her to school😂

Trainspotting (I think?)
Original post by queen-bee

As in literally just looking. We're not talking about men following these girls around and ogling them.
Original post by PetitBourgeois
Trainspotting (I think?)

That's what I thought too, great movie. :yes:
anyone else wondering why the OP is hanging round school girls so often that he keeps seeing so many men eyeing them up?
Reply 16
Original post by silverbolt
anyone else wondering why the OP is hanging round school girls so often that he keeps seeing so many men eyeing them up?

Idiot I live in London

Posted from TSR Mobile
As in literally just looking. We're not talking about men following these girls around and ogling them.

Hmm okay
Original post by zyzzyspirit
It's not the man's fault if the girl asks for it.

That's the argument for a wearing a head scarf... I mean come on you know better than that.
Original post by balanced
That's the argument for a wearing a head scarf... I mean come on you know better than that.

I wasn't arguing in favor of the head scarf.

Latest

Trending

Trending