The Student Room Group

All men do is lie

All men do is lie (it's the one thing they're good at). My boyfriend (before I left him and thumped him one) told me that his 'talking' to Kacie was purely platonic; I've never seen a platonic relationship that involves penetration!!!

She is an ugly trollop.

I've said my piece.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Bit of a generalisation

Glad you left him though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not the best trolling I've seen.

But if it was true, then you made the right choice.
Stop being so childish.
No, not all men are the same. And it's sexist to suggest otherwise.
Original post by floury
All men do is lie (it's the one thing they're good at). My boyfriend (before I left him and thumped him one) told me that his 'talking' to Kacie was purely platonic; I've never seen a platonic relationship that involves penetration!!!

She is an ugly trollop.

I've said my piece.

Posted from TSR Mobile

aww not all guys lie. just because your boyfriend was a complete jerk that does not mean all guys are like that. wait till you find someone who really cares for you then you will see that bot all men are liers just some of them
Yes, your bad experience with one man means that every man who ever lived is/was a liar and had no other talents. #Logic.

If lashing out at men in general is how you react to being hurt in a relationship, you're not mature enough to be in one.

Original post by floury

She is an ugly trollop.

I've said my piece.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by SophieSmall
Stop being so childish.
No, not all men are the same. And it's sexist to suggest otherwise.

Oh stop calling me childish we all know it's true.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by floury

Posted from TSR Mobile

No.
Consensus does not determine objective truth.

Original post by floury
Not all men are like this. There are good and bad men just like there are good and bad women out there
All men are the same hurr durr
Original post by candycaneland500
not all men are liars just some of them

:hello:
Original post by Alexion
:hello:

haha heyya
Reply 13
Men fall in love with what they see, therefore women wear makeup.
Women fall in love with what they hear, therefore men lie.
Original post by floury

She is an ugly trollop.

I've said my piece.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love how you insult the woman instead of the person who actually cheated on you...
(edited 8 years ago)
Trollop :rofl:

Your guy was a **** but it doesn't mean all men are. But I guess you're saying this out of anger rn.
Reply 16
I never lie. :biggrin:
Reply 17
Original post by queen-bee
Not all men are like this. There are good and bad men just like there are good and bad women out there

Oh stop making excuses for them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What youre going through sounds awful, so its understandable that you're bitter.

But please dont make sweeping statements. It's very irritating. Some men lie, some tell the truth. And in case you didn't realise, some women also lie.
Original post by Josb
I never lie. :biggrin:

Is that a lie?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending