The Student Room Group

Anti-austerity protesters threatened to rape woman outside Conservative conference.

http://order-order.com/2015/10/04/protester-threatened-to-rape-woman-outside-tory-conference/

“Been outside the secure zone an hour and been threatened 3 separate times for walking down a road. Had to get a taxi 5 minutes up because some guy was threatening to rape me.”

The woman said:“I was on Oxford Road, I’d been at an event in the Palace Hotel. I was waiting for a taxi. He came up to me, barked in my face (don’t know why) I told him to get f**ked, he continued to stare at me and lick his lips/make actions and said “I’ll shag you” and then walked up the road backwards staring at me and continuing to bark.

He just looked a bit scruffy and he barked at me (no idea why) and then was making threatening sounds and actions. I’m 21, 5 foot 3. As you can imagine: scared.

There are others who feel threatened. The girl who I’m sharing a room with ran home in tears because she felt that threatened walking home.”

Of course, we can add this to protesters spitting on conference attendees and journalists, too.

http://order-order.com/2015/10/04/3-journalists-spat-at-outside-tory-conference/#:uBseCFe8qjXnmA

Another young delegate was egged by the so-called tolerant masses.

Of course, always in narrative control mode, the left rushes to defend spitting as a legitimate form of protest.

[video="youtube;p6q48zna03w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6q48zna03w[/video]
Zoe Williams there , showing its possible to write ****e and talk ****e 😊
Original post by TheCitizenAct
http://order-order.com/2015/10/04/protester-threatened-to-rape-woman-outside-tory-conference/

“Been outside the secure zone an hour and been threatened 3 separate times for walking down a road. Had to get a taxi 5 minutes up because some guy was threatening to rape me.”

The woman said:“I was on Oxford Road, I’d been at an event in the Palace Hotel. I was waiting for a taxi. He came up to me, barked in my face (don’t know why) I told him to get f**ked, he continued to stare at me and lick his lips/make actions and said “I’ll shag you” and then walked up the road backwards staring at me and continuing to bark.

He just looked a bit scruffy and he barked at me (no idea why) and then was making threatening sounds and actions. I’m 21, 5 foot 3. As you can imagine: scared.

There are others who feel threatened. The girl who I’m sharing a room with ran home in tears because she felt that threatened walking home.”

Of course, we can add this to protesters spitting on conference attendees and journalists, too.

http://order-order.com/2015/10/04/3-journalists-spat-at-outside-tory-conference/#:uBseCFe8qjXnmA
Can you get a more reliable source than Order Order.

Another young delegate was egged by the so-called tolerant masses.

Not excusing it but what do you expect when waving a Maggie Thatcher picture to a crowd with anarchists in it.
The political standpoint of peace.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Isnt threatening to rape someone a criminal offense? Like threatening to kill someone?

Those who spat at people should have been fined as well

PS: or just shoot them
Original post by United1892

Not excusing it but what do you expect when waving a Maggie Thatcher picture to a crowd with anarchists in it.

You're clearly attributing some blame to the victims in this situation. Just because you're an anarchist it doesn't mean you should respond badly to a picture of Maggie; I wouldn't spit on someone on for waving around a picture of nick griffin but then again you need to have something wrong with you to be anarchist

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
You're clearly attributing some blame to the victims in this situation. Just because you're an anarchist it doesn't mean you should respond badly to a picture of Maggie; I wouldn't spit on someone on for waving around a picture of nick griffin but then again you need to have something wrong with you to be anarchist

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well no they shouldn't but then again it's obvious what would happen and he did it anyhow.
Well no they shouldn't but then again it's obvious what would happen and he did it anyhow.

Yeah so I guess you could say the people who worked for Charlie Hebdo should have seen what happened coming too, their own fault for carrying on despite the risk

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
Yeah so I guess you could say the people who worked for Charlie Hebdo should have seen what happened coming too, their own fault for carrying on despite the risk

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't personally beleive they should have been drawing caricatures of Mohammed (it's offensive and deliberately so) aIthough it's within their right to do it and they shouldn't get hurt nevermind killed. Idon't think anyone could of seen a gang of terrorists coming to shoot you coming particularly when many have done the same and not got shot up.

"Not excusing rape but what do you expect when you wear a short skirt and lots of makeup?"
Original post by Skip_Snip
"Not excusing rape but what do you expect when you wear a short skirt and lots of makeup?"

I think he's Muslim which explains his viewpoint.
Original post by Skip_Snip

Oh aye because deliberately rubbing a hate figure in front of peoples faces is comparable to going out in certain clothes.
Original post by p3ssimist
I think he's Muslim which explains his viewpoint.

Well i'm not mate.
This is left wingers in general. They live in this "class war" and so anyone with more money than them or more successful is considered the enemy.
Oh noes The Left
I don't personally beleive they should have been drawing caricatures of Mohammed (it's offensive and deliberately so) aIthough it's within their right to do it and they shouldn't get hurt nevermind killed. Idon't think anyone could of seen a gang of terrorists coming to shoot you coming particularly when many have done the same and not got shot up.

But it's essentially the same argument as you were making. Waving around a picture of The Right Honourable Maggie Thatcher to an anarchist is going to cause offence.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by driftawaay
Isnt threatening to rape someone a criminal offense? Like threatening to kill someone?

Those who spat at people should have been fined as well

PS: or just shoot them

Spitting is actually classed as assault.

To be fair, you do have a point. Give an excuse, no matter how feeble, to some of the most hate-filled, bitter, moronic, immature, thuggish, ignorant morons and losers in the country to go for you and you're bound to get a reaction like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending