and I am getting confused

I know u need 5 A*-C to do the subjects
and in those 5 subjects I know u need English and maths
however, people are also saying you definitely need science
I am confused
i want to do maths business and economics in a level so
if i fail science will i not get to do these subject
or is it all nonsense they are talking?
To be sure, you should check the entrance requirements specified by the college(s) you will be applying to. Remember to check if there's any extra requirements for your subject choices.
Original post by CatusStarbright
To be sure, you should check the entrance requirements specified by the college(s) you will be applying to. Remember to check if there's any extra requirements for your subject choices.

this is wha it says
Students must have attained the minimum of 5 A*- C qualifications at GCSE or equivalent (e.g. BTEC), with a ‘B’ grade in each subject to be studied at AS. Students studying AS subjects must have at least grade C in both English and Mathematics.
I that case, you don't need to pass science, though it's obviously helpful the more subjects you pass!
so but i struggle in science
but i know i can pass maths, business, dt,pe,geography and English
so yh
Reply 5
From that^ It looks like you need:

A) C in Maths & English to study AS at all
B) At least a B in your subject at GCSE to continue it to AS, so you'd need at least a B in the Maths at GCSE. Idk how that applies to Econ and Business, might have to ask college.

With regards to A) some colleges allow you to resit the GCSE Maths/Eng alongside your AS if you didn't get the C

But hey I could be mistaken
Original post by Inexorably
From that^ It looks like you need:

A) C in Maths & English to study AS at all
B) At least a B in your subject at GCSE to continue it to AS, so you'd need at least a B in the Maths at GCSE. Idk how that applies to Econ and Business, might have to ask college.

With regards to A) some colleges allow you to resit the GCSE Maths/Eng alongside your AS if you didn't get the C

But hey I could be mistaken

if i send u a piece of my work which is on of mice and me
can you read improve it

Quick Reply

Latest