The Student Room Group

girls what do you find annoying in guys

Scroll to see replies

hahaha most of you have clearly just been hurt and now you're getting your 'revenge'. lmao.
The cockiness some guys display, but that's just because guys my age are immature. :colonhash:
Original post by Anon_98
I don't think there any generalisations here.

The thread title is asking what YOU, personally find annoying in the male gender from what youve seen around/experienced/whatever.

Congratulations on contradicting yourself in your own post.
God I just hate females, they're so stupid... but honestly I'm not generalising.*

*Irony.
When he gets your hopes up,

And then..forgets you.
Gents, I think it's high time for us to move to Mars away from these people. And we should never come back.
Original post by Inexorably

Congratulations on contradicting yourself in your own post, truly takes high levels of stupidity to do that.

God I just hate females, they're so stupid... but honestly I'm not generalising.*

*Irony.

Uhh, I didn't contradict myself or at least, I dont think I did. :erm: Well, I failed my AS levels therefore I suppose you're right. Thanks- I'm stupid, I know, I'm aware. - Anything else? :h:

Did you not read what followed the bit you chose to highlight in bold? >.< And the thread states guys not girls, I don't see your point(?) What were you expecting me to write¿ Males + Females?

Except I don't understand why you're giving that as an example bc I didn't phrase it in that way. My post was along the lines of "God, I find females who act stupid annoying" - big difference. ^-^ Again, no one is generalising. If you're so worked up about these apparent generalisations going on in this thread then make one about females to compensate...I highly doubt anyone would care. ^-^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Gents, I think it's high time for us to move to Mars away from these people. And we should never come back.

If you don't save a seat for me then I'll sneak onboard and just empty the huge container that contains the supplies and stay there instead.
Original post by valkyrie-grey
I hate it when guys act interested and make you feel special and by the next day they drop you incredibly quickly.

Also, not replying very quickly. I don't expect a straight answer but if you've been online for seemingly the last three hours, I expect you may have seen my message and it doesn't take too long to send one back,

or they just leave their phone or pc's facebook on and are doing other stuff.
(edited 8 years ago)
Everything.
- clingy guys. He was calling me "my love" after two dates. When I told him I wasn't interested in dating him, he would not leave me alone.
- guys whose text messages I have to sit there and try and decipher. Learn to bloody spell FFS
Original post by littlenorthernlass
But why? It's horrible.

I hate it when guys show vanity.:yucky:

This just screams that you love it :colonhash:
Original post by valkyrie-grey
I hate it when guys act interested and make you feel special and by the next day they drop you incredibly quickly.

Also, not replying very quickly. I don't expect a straight answer but if you've been online for seemingly the last three hours, I expect you may have seen my message and it doesn't take too long to send one back,
i think if there was a male to female version of this thread then "expecting me to reply all the time when I'm a busy person with multiple interests" would be stated by more than one person
when guys say oh i will text you and don't. JUST DONT EVEN SAY IT.
I'm not fat, my post was mocking girls lol. :rofl:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Woah! Where did that come from?

I just recently learnt of a situation during my 'intensive research' on something.
I like pretend I don't know what's going on and not say anything but I know everything.
(edited 8 years ago)
When you try to take the lead by asking for their number first, choosing a date and time to meet up, etc...

...And they don't like that. They don't like that at all. What am I supposed to do, wait around for months while you make up your mind?
Original post by Ms. Mamacita
Everything.

LOL I was thinking that I would write that if I were a girl. Hilarious :biggrin:
When they lie and say they want a relationship then later say they don't want anything serious. That's fine but find someone else who is looking for the same thing instead of being dishonest. Not saying all guys do this btw.
:rofl: cruelty in ya bones
Where are awkwardness and shortness? Why can't I see things that describe me?

Quick Reply

Latest