The Student Room Group

Girls, would you mind if your BF/husband was addicted to sports?

I play alot of sports, most of them semi-professionally. In a week i spend roughly 20 hours playing sports and was just wondering if this would be a turn off for you. However apart from Football i dont watch many sports, prefer actively doing them.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I play alot of sports, most of them semi-professionally. In a week i spend roughly 20 hours playing sports and was just wondering if this would be a turn off for you. However apart from Football i dont watch many sports, prefer actively doing them.

The boys i have been out with/attracted to have all been really sporty and love sports, so no
Nah,everyone has a passion
It depends if the girl enjoys sport. Personally, I prefer creative activities like drawing, so being in a relationship with an athletic person would be difficult for me. :smile:
Considering I like sports nope.

Spoiler

I am, so it'd be pretty perfect:biggrin:
If it is like a job then it's fine but if you work 9 - 5 then play sports 20 hours on top of that then it'd be quite difficult unless the girlfriend did the same too.. it depends how clingy she was too! For me I couldn't stand it if my bf played sports for 20 hours a week as well as workas we do everything together and I'm assuming you play in men's only teams
Reply 7
Wouldn't be a turn on at all for me since I can't stand sports but I would respect that everyone has their own hobbies and as long as they enjoyed their hobby that's all that matters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Hevachan
If it is like a job then it's fine but if you work 9 - 5 then play sports 20 hours on top of that then it'd be quite difficult unless the girlfriend did the same too.. it depends how clingy she was too! For me I couldn't stand it if my bf played sports for 20 hours a week as well as workas we do everything together and I'm assuming you play in men's only teams

I go university, somehow i manage that on top of it. I dont work however
Reply 9
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Considering I like sports nope.

Spoiler

That is perfect, assuming she doesnt support a rival team lol.
That is perfect, assuming she doesnt support a rival team lol.

Hahaha it really depends :') I watch football,rugby and f1 :tongue:
Reply 11
Original post by queen-bee
Nah,everyone has a passion

really? i find most people I met are totally passionless :/
Original post by JD1lla
really? i find most people I met are totally passionless :/

Most people I'm sure have something they are passionate about!
Hahaha it really depends :':wink: I watch football,rugby and f1 :tongue:

Nice choice except rugby :tongue:. Which football team do you support ?
Nice choice except rugby :tongue:. Which football team do you support ?

Liverpool ahaha
No, not at all.
I go university, somehow i manage that on top of it. I dont work however

Oh i think with the flexibility it'd be fine then ^^
Liverpool ahaha

Haha Same . Ive actually got tickets for the Spurs game. Sooo excited to see Klopp.
Haha Same . Ive actually got tickets for the Spurs game. Sooo excited to see Klopp.

Ahhh lucky you! Fingers crossed we'll beat the Spurs! :h:
is fapping a sport?

Quick Reply