The Student Room Group

what do boys want?

so obviously i am not asking to generalise all boys/girls but what do boys look for in a girlfriend? whats a turn on/off for you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Generally a working pulse

A turn off for me is too much make up and arrogance, also not attracted to super short hair on a girl, none of that short back and sides business
(edited 8 years ago)
What I want:
Honesty
Faithfulness
Kindness
Compromise
Patience
Culture/sophistication
Pays attention to appearance

What I don't want:
Snappiness
Bad manners
Low class
Ignorance
Laziness
Swearing and Rudeness

But that's just me.
I'm not sure what 'boys' look for. But this is what men look for in a woman:

Sex (as often as possible, multiple times every day, ***though she is allowed to take a couple of days off each month to allow her body to recover). Physical affection. Loyalty (can be trusted not to allow other men to use her body). A woman who's mature (mentally) and independent, that's extremely important. A woman who's easygoing and non-argumentative, doesn't create stress and doesn't bring down the mood . A woman who knows how to cook and look after a home. A woman who's appreciative and doesn't fuss or complain about things. Ideally a virgin, second-hand goods just aren't the same. Must know how to dress stylishly and elegantly, to distinguish herself from the rest and add to her attractiveness. Ideally, she'd be well-spoken, civilised and cultured. Takes good care of her appearance (hair and skin care, hygiene and cleanliness, takes care to maintain a healthy physique, etc). Major turn offs are clinginess, needing to spend lots of time together, needing to talk all the time, not putting in the effort to always look her best. Being independent is a MAJOR turn on, she doesn't rely on others for happiness and fulfilment and she can happily go without needing to spend time or talk to her partner because she has tasks, duties, hobbies and commitments.
(edited 8 years ago)
Blowjobs.
In before:

[video="youtube;WJgGy2GNIg0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJgGy2GNIg0[/video]
Anglicanism.
Reply 7
I would like someone who:

- Loves pizza
- Likes the sims 2 over the sims 3
- Likes dogs more than cats

And that's it :}}
Original post by Thickfreakness

Sex (as often as possible, multiple times every day). Physical affection. Loyalty (can be trusted not to allow other men to use her body). A woman who's mature (mentally) and independent, that's extremely important. A woman who's easygoing and non-argumentative, doesn't create stress and doesn't bring down the mood . A woman who knows how to cook and look after a home. A woman who's appreciative and doesn't fuss or complain about things. Ideally a virgin, second-hand goods just aren't the same. Must know how to dress stylishly and elegantly, to distinguish herself from the rest and add to her attractiveness. Ideally, she'd be well-spoken, civilised and cultured. Takes good care of her appearance (hair and skin care, hygiene and cleanliness, takes care to maintain a healthy physique, etc). Major turn offs are clinginess, needing to spend lots of time together, needing to talk all the time, not putting in the effort to always look her best. Being independent is a MAJOR turn on, she doesn't rely on others for happiness and fulfilment and she can happily go without needing to spend time or talk to her partner because she has tasks, duties, hobbies and commitments.

Needing to spend lots of time together - surely you disagree? It is after all, an intrinsic part of any relationship..
Original post by DiddyDec
Blowjobs.

You can get that from a guy friend though.

Sex (as often as possible, multiple times every day). Physical affection. Loyalty (can be trusted not to allow other men to use her body). A woman who's mature (mentally) and independent, that's extremely important. A woman who's easygoing and non-argumentative, doesn't create stress and doesn't bring down the mood . A woman who knows how to cook and look after a home. A woman who's appreciative and doesn't fuss or complain about things. Ideally a virgin, second-hand goods just aren't the same. Must know how to dress stylishly and elegantly, to distinguish herself from the rest and add to her attractiveness. Ideally, she'd be well-spoken, civilised and cultured. Takes good care of her appearance (hair and skin care, hygiene and cleanliness, takes care to maintain a healthy physique, etc). Major turn offs are clinginess, needing to spend lots of time together, needing to talk all the time, not putting in the effort to always look her best. Being independent is a MAJOR turn on, she doesn't rely on others for happiness and fulfilment and she can happily go without needing to spend time or talk to her partner because she has tasks, duties, hobbies and commitments.

Not demanding at all, are you?

"Independent but does everything I want without a fuss."

L.o.l.
Someone who's chilled but can articulate her own opinions when the time is right
Original post by william walker
You can get that from a guy friend though.

It just isn't the same.
Original post by Anonymous
so obviously i am not asking to generalise all boys/girls but what do boys look for in a girlfriend? whats a turn on/off for you?

Someone who actually cares for me. And loves me. Enough said.
Original post by DiddyDec
It just isn't the same.

Yep. Often it is better.

You value loyalty all of a sudden? Says the guy who cheats and thinks being in a relationship doesn't mean anything. Goodness me, the hypocrisy is striking.

And why is it that it isn't okay for a woman to be clingy and dependent..yet it's okay for you to be that way?

You should wake up, smell the coffee and realise that being stressed isn't something to be frowned upon. If you're in a relationship with someone and you sense stress or that they are bringing down the mood, then analyse the reasons. Dont use it against them.

Oh, and clean your own house.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by william walker
Yep. Often it is better.

Each to their own william, not my cup of erm, tea however
she has to be between 5'4 and 5'6 tbh. also only go for blondes . and a nice pair of knockers. otherwise not gonna happen lol
All the homosexuals are liking my comment that guys can do blow job also. :colondollar:
lack of slutiness

Quick Reply

Latest