The Student Room Group

what do boys want?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
i want happiness :moon:

Ech erm...why are you still looking? You have a fiancé :rolleyes:

@Anon_98 what is going onnn? I thought we had the venue picked and everything...
Original post by Thickfreakness
Things she can and can't do? When on earth did I talk about things she can and can't do!? There's a difference between having an ideal list of traits and forcing someone to act in a certain way. I'd never make demands, because women do not change. Either accept them as they are or find someone better.

You're going to have to explain your comment because once again I do not understand...one of us clearly has a very serious reading comprehension problem, I think it's you (sorry). You must not have read my comment. When on earth did I take away her autonomy?! I value her autonomy very highly.

I don't think reading comprehension is the issue. I think, for you, the issue is not thinking before you speak or in this case write.

Here is your comment:

"Sex (as often as possible, multiple times every day). Physical affection. Loyalty (can be trusted not to allow other men to use her body). A woman who's mature (mentally) and independent, that's extremely important. A woman who's easygoing and non-argumentative, doesn't create stress and doesn't bring down the mood . A woman who knows how to cook and look after a home. A woman who's appreciative and doesn't fuss or complain about things. Ideally a virgin, second-hand goods just aren't the same. Must know how to dress stylishly and elegantly, to distinguish herself from the rest and add to her attractiveness. Ideally, she'd be well-spoken, civilised and cultured. Takes good care of her appearance (hair and skin care, hygiene and cleanliness, takes care to maintain a healthy physique, etc). Major turn offs are clinginess, needing to spend lots of time together, needing to talk all the time, not putting in the effort to always look her best. Being independent is a MAJOR turn on, she doesn't rely on others for happiness and fulfilment and she can happily go without needing to spend time or talk to her partner because she has tasks, duties, hobbies and commitments."

Key:

Red - Your comment about autonomy.

Baby Blue - Example of where you completely contradict yourself.

Orange - A word or phrase which emphasises point two.

If you were solely focusing on ideals, the need to make that clear at different points would be unnecessary (Grey) and you would not need to talk about someone as though they MUST have something (Green-Orange Mix).

I'm not going to explain it anymore than I have here. If you choose to reject what you have made plainly obvious then that is solely your issue.
Original post by Emily.97
Its not that im being childish and crazy at all. Im simply disputing your points because they're ludicrous. You call it a personal attack because you cant handle the fact that others disagree with you.
I'll ignore the rest of your comments. They make no sense. We both know that you're the immature one.

Oh dear, to your second paragraph. It's a very selfish, cold perspective to take. And again, theres a lot of hyporcisy there because you bring people down yourself and have always created stress. But of course, you'll continue to do so but criticise others for doing the same.

Do you consider what others may be going through? What if some body lost their father to death? What if they were upset about something? Were diagnosed with depression? It isn't always easy to put on a brave face. You're 24 years of age and extremely narrow minded.

Different standards do apply to different men and women, so why make a post trying to represent the needs of all men?

I stooped so low to be involved with you.

Hun seriously don't go there. He's not worth writing a long reply over
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Hun seriously don't go there. He's not worth writing a long reply over

Very true. Thanks for understanding :smile:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Ech erm...why are you still looking? You have a fiancé :rolleyes:

@Anon_98 what is going onnn? I thought we had the venue picked and everything...

:rofl:

Yes, we did. I've absolutely no idea..um...hold on. O_o

Original post by Illiberal Liberal
i want happiness :moon:

:slap:

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
X

That should do it. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm not sure what 'boys' look for. But this is what men look for in a woman:

Sex (as often as possible, multiple times every day). Physical affection. Loyalty (can be trusted not to allow other men to use her body). A woman who's mature (mentally) and independent, that's extremely important. A woman who's easygoing and non-argumentative, doesn't create stress and doesn't bring down the mood . A woman who knows how to cook and look after a home. A woman who's appreciative and doesn't fuss or complain about things. Ideally a virgin, second-hand goods just aren't the same. Must know how to dress stylishly and elegantly, to distinguish herself from the rest and add to her attractiveness. Ideally, she'd be well-spoken, civilised and cultured. Takes good care of her appearance (hair and skin care, hygiene and cleanliness, takes care to maintain a healthy physique, etc). Major turn offs are clinginess, needing to spend lots of time together, needing to talk all the time, not putting in the effort to always look her best. Being independent is a MAJOR turn on, she doesn't rely on others for happiness and fulfilment and she can happily go without needing to spend time or talk to her partner because she has tasks, duties, hobbies and commitments.

That one made me laugh considering how many girls you've slept with my dear

What? I'm a virgin, I have never even touched a woman.

Exactly. It's the mere hypocrisy that startles me.

His comment on loyalty was utterly laughable. An immoral child tries to discuss morality. Jesus.

I can always tag your delightful ex into this hun

@PusE

LOL.
sex
Original post by william walker
No. I don't have any high education. Apart from an accounting course which I failed.

When you find the perfect girl can I be the bridesmaid?
I can always tag your delightful ex into this hun

What ex? I have never been involved in any relationships. I've never spoken to a girl. I haven't been touched by a woman.

I think you have the wrong guy.
What ex? I have never been involved in any relationships. I've never spoken to a girl. I haven't been touched by a woman.

I think you have the wrong guy.

Well I'm sure @PusE can confirm for me then if I have got the wrong person :smile:
When you find the perfect girl can I be the bridesmaid?

I already have. No that wouldn't be put to me. :smile:
I already have. No that wouldn't be put to me. :smile:

Ok :cry2:
Ok :cry2:

I didn't mean no as in you can't. I just mean no that isn't up to me to decide. :smile:
I didn't mean no as in you can't. I just mean no that isn't up to me to decide. :smile:

Ahhhhh right I'll consult the woman then :tongue:
It depends, lots of boys just want sex but for boys looking for actual relationships they just want companionship and friendship like they do with their mates. Just with sex.
Original post by InternetGangster
she has to be between 5'4 and 5'6 tbh. also only go for blondes . and a nice pair of knockers. otherwise not gonna happen lol

This might seem like a stupid question but, if you don't go for a girl, does that mean you think she's unattractive? For example, given a tall brunette with small breasts who is mean to be hot, would you still think she's attractive but not necessarily be attracted to her?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending