The Student Room Group

what do boys want?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lord Kitchener
It depends, lots of boys just want sex but for boys looking for actual relationships they just want companionship and friendship like they do with their mates. Just with sex.

Ah, greetings, my lord Kitchener!
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Ah, greetings, my lord Kitchener!
Hello my friend of the brotherhood.
You don't know what you want until you find it. Even when you have what you want, you invariably won't want it - you'll find something wrong with it. Want is your problem; it conflicts with your reality. Your imagination comes into direct conflict with what reality is willing to hand you.

You want someone who is 'nice.' What's nice? Do they have to be nice all the time? Wouldn't that get boring? Are you sure that's what you want? Or do you just want 'nice' sex? What's nice sex? To some women that's rough sex, to other women that slow, compassionate sex. Or do you want someone to 'treat you nicely'? What does that mean? Five red roses every Friday? Perhaps they should spend all of their time telling you what you want to hear, rather than the truth? The truth hurts, it's not nice - but you want nice? Is nice really in your best interest?

In gist, a prospective life partner isn't a list of features and benefits. Nor does want accurately reflect need. What you need can vary from one year to the next, and relationships are predicated on 'need', not love.
Original post by william walker
All the homosexuals are liking my comment that guys can do blow job also. :colondollar:

Oh my days. :O :O
It's like Robin Thicke, I always wanted a good girl.
Reply 85
nothing
Le girl talking...I think what our heart chooses is the perfect man/woman for us. <3 Even if they don't meet that required qualities we search for in a partner (good looking, caring, funny, educated, compatible, independent, loyal and so on), we tend to love those other qualities you didn't think we would like.
Reply 87
Original post by Emily.97
My comment wasn't targeting extreme behaviours like that. If someone was being abused then they should leave the relationship for their own safety.

You sure?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Ech erm...why are you still looking? You have a fiancé :rolleyes:

@Anon_98 what is going onnn? I thought we had the venue picked and everything...

Original post by Anon_98
:rofl:

Yes, we did. I've absolutely no idea..um...hold on. O_o

:slap:

That should do it. :h:

I just said that (in life) I want happiness, I didn't say that I'm not at a good level of happiness at this moment :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by Anon_98
:rofl:

Yes, we did. I've absolutely no idea..um...hold on. O_o

:slap:

That should do it. :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't rep you :frown: but that was hilarious!! :tongue: Thankyou
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
I just said that (in life) I want happiness, I didn't say that I'm not at a good level of happiness at this moment :wink:

Spoiler

:colondollar:...well I have already found my maid of honour dress, so no turning back now :tongue:

Spoiler

:colondollar:...well I have already found my maid of honour dress, so no turning back now :tongue:

Spoiler

Why would I turn back from what will be the proudest and happiest moment of my life? :wink:
Why would I turn back from what will be the proudest and happiest moment of my life? :wink:

Hehehe:giggle:

@drowzee as your BFFL I am telling you, he is a keeper :wink2:
Hehehe:giggle:

@drowzee as your BFFL I am telling you, he is a keeper :wink2:

I have your seal of approval, thank you :woo:

I'm sure you'll be keeping me on my toes and making sure that if I ever do anything wrong I'll have you to answer to :wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

You're too sweet. :love:
Can't ask for anything more than someone who's as nice on the inside as they are on the outside :h:
this isnt why i made this thread but lol ok
Original post by Inexorably
I would like someone who:

- Loves pizza
- Likes the sims 2 over the sims 3
- Likes dogs more than cats

And that's it :}}

Prsom :frown:

Original post by Thickfreakness
I meant to say that needing to spend lots of time together is a huge, major turn off. Needing to spend lots of time together isn't an intrinsic part of a relationship, unless you're married. A woman should be independent, I'd expect her to have family commitment, work/study commitments, domestic duties, etc. I'd expect her to spend time with her friends, spend time engaging in hobbies, things like that. That's what being independent means. The relationship is just a small part of her life, she doesn't need a man to make her happy. She has a balanced life and is satisfied with spending just a little bit of time with her partner (eg a few hours at the end of the week, couple of texts a week, perhaps a phone call every other week). She doesn't need to talk to or see her man every day because she has duties and commitments and she understands that her man has duties and commitments. There's no other quality in a woman that's as attractive as being independent and having a balanced life. I need my personal space and I need my own time, so I'd expect the woman to understand that and to be independent.

You bang on about independence, but don't want a woman with opinions different to yours; non-argumentative suggests you at least wouldn't want her to express these. Also: sex multiple times a day with a couple of days to"recharge", but only want to spend a few hours at the end of the week with her .. idgi?

Original post by william walker
Do you know any?

Do you go to church?
I have your seal of approval, thank you :woo:

I'm sure you'll be keeping me on my toes and making sure that if I ever do anything wrong I'll have you to answer to :wink:

Yes and if indeed you do slip up..

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ILovePancakes

Do you go to church?

No,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending