The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

good student accommodation in sheffield?

hello everyone,

I have applied for sheffield hallam for 2016, and was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on accommodation..

im looking to have my own bathroom and bedroom and need somewhere with car parking..

any help?

Original post by amberamos
hello everyone,

I have applied for sheffield hallam for 2016, and was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on accommodation..

im looking to have my own bathroom and bedroom and need somewhere with car parking..

any help?

Hey Amber :smile:

Have you ever considered private accommodation? We are only a 5 minute walk from the Sheffield Hallam campus. We offer luxury city centre studio apartments with your own bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and study area. And the great thing is absolutely everything is included; all bills, studio clean once a week, breakfast mon-fri, 40 inch smart television with tv license, gym membership and do much more.

If you want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly lettings team on 02030961717 or email us at [email protected]

Sophie :smile:
www.vitastudent.com/locations/sheffield/
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by amberamos
hello everyone,

any help?

Hi Amber! My sister is living at Aspect 3 this year and she absolutely loves it! She's at Sheffield Hallam too (which she also loves), I stayed with her last week and it's lovely - really student-orientated street (lots of accommodations!) and everyone seemed really friendly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending