The Student Room Group

Do you have someone of the other sex who gets to you, mysteriously, for years?

And you can't get them out of your head?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'd add that you could barely know them, only have a chance meeting, whatever, and you may have other substantial relationships, but you can't get them out of your mind.
yeah, there's this guy who would walk past me at the bus stop every day and smile at me (stupid i know haha) but yeah, wish one of us would of said hello. recently saw him but he has a girlfriend...felt a connection even though we've never spoken.
Yup, I'm always walking past them thinkin :iiam:
Reply 4
Yeah, the neighbour who lives opposite me. A proper fitty but she is moving out today, so now I am sad. Day after day I would awake with the hope of seeing her naked through the window; I'd sit there with my telescope locked in on that single room hoping for a bit of skin. She must have seen me masturbate loads of times too- thin curtains you see.

She might have to spend a bit of time in my van. I need to get a van first though. Perhaps I can persuade her to stay.
Yes, one of my friends.
Original post by Davalla
Yeah, the neighbour who lives opposite me. A proper fitty but she is moving out today, so now I am sad. Day after day I would awake with the hope of seeing her naked through the window; I'd sit there with my telescope locked in on that single room hoping for a bit of skin. She must have seen me masturbate loads of times too- thin curtains you see.

She might have to spend a bit of time in my van. I need to get a van first though. Perhaps I can persuade her to stay.

You could have pretended to be the moving van then hustled her into it.
Original post by RainbowKiwi

And steal her stuff while your at it. Two for one deal.
Reply 8
Original post by RainbowKiwi

Her daughter might miss her though. I can't be bothered contemplating kidnapping both of them so I need a better plan. Perhaps I can persuade her to fake her death like Ian Beale's mum did on Eastenders. That way we can live together forever and not have to worry about the daughter wondering where her mummy is.
there's one person that I never got to know particularly well but would still love to, all their new pictures bring me joy :lovedup:
Yeah I do. :h:
Original post by Anonymous
And you can't get them out of your head?

Not for years but months; her name is Maid Marian, lovely girl.
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes:frown: (from last month though:tongue:)
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Yes:frown: (from last month though:tongue:)

Who is she? :smile: I am very interested in your love life.
I guess so.
Original post by william walker
Who is she? :smile: I am very interested in your love life.

Some girl in my school :smile:
She is punjabi :sexface:
No.

Lol
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Some girl in my school :smile:
She is punjabi :sexface:

Have you spoken to her? Why do you like her? Is she a christian?
Original post by BestBehaviour
No.

Lol

You wouldn't. :colonhash:
Original post by william walker
You wouldn't. :colonhash:

What makes you say that?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending