The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes 2016 Applicant

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chelss33
Hi Tom, when did you apply?

About 2/3 weeks ago, have you been to an open day at Oxford Brookes ?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 61
Original post by Tom Chapman
About 2/3 weeks ago, have you been to an open day at Oxford Brookes ?

Me too I sent mine off 2 and a half weeks ago and only just got an offer on monday!
No I didnt get to go to an open day unfortunately, although I only live in Hertfordshire at the moment so I will hopefully get to organise a viewing some time in the new year. Did you get to go to an open day?
Me too I sent mine off 2 and a half weeks ago and only just got an offer on monday!
No I didnt get to go to an open day unfortunately, although I only live in Hertfordshire at the moment so I will hopefully get to organise a viewing some time in the new year. Did you get to go to an open day?

ahh okay i guess it'll come through soon then :smile:, yeah i think i'll do the same because i missed them too. Looking at pictures and stuff it looks really good tho, have you had a look at the accommodation?
Reply 63
Sent my personal statement off on Friday for International business with grades ACC at AS level and predicted the same to Oxford Brooke's the A is in Business studies and today I got offered a conditional of BBB or ABC is anyone else applying for this if so what are your other choices (this is my first uni to get back from Coventry, Manchester met, Leeds Beckett and Cardiff met), what are your grades and where are you from!!!
Reply 64
Original post by Tom Chapman
ahh okay i guess it'll come through soon then :smile:, yeah i think i'll do the same because i missed them too. Looking at pictures and stuff it looks really good tho, have you had a look at the accommodation?

Yeh im sure youll get yours soon! :smile:
Where have you found pictures? I cant see much on their website ive only seen this vid -
https://www.youtube.com/user/Oxfordbrookes

I havnt looked at accomodation as ill most likely just rent somewhere within commuting distance as im 22, will be 23 by the time we start!

Have you applied anywhere else?
(edited 8 years ago)
Where have you found pictures? I cant see much on their website!
I havnt looked at accomodation as ill most likely just rent somewhere within commuting distance as im 22, will be 23 by the time we start!

Have you applied anywhere else?

just looked at some pictures on google and some videos on youtube, but yeah there isnt much on the website for that. ahh okay fair enough :smile:
Original post by katethegreat98
Applying for Sept 2016 for English Literature! I'm doing IB and predicted 34, is anyone else applying for English Literature or has anyone got an offer for this subject so far?:smile:

I've applied to do English Literature at Oxford Brookes, just waiting to hear from them :smile:
I've applied to do Adult Nursing - Application was sent off monday, I find myself checking my emails all the time now! Probably won't hear back until after Christmas!
Send off my Personal statement on Sunday and received an offer from Oxford Brooke's yesterday to study psychology 🎉
Reply 69
I received a conditional offer to study MA in Publishing earlier this month and one of the conditions that I have to meet is to pay a 1000pound deposit (I'm an international student). I have yet to receive any information about how to go about paying this deposit and I've been waiting for a letter or some sort that can give me more information about the deposit for almost 3 weeks now.

Do I have to pay online and if so, where? Can anybody enlighten me? Thanks!
Conditional offer BBC for Education Studies and History - hello fellow historians! :smile:
Hi,

In regards to paying your deposit, based on my experience when I applied for my MSc in Business Management during August this year, the Uni will email you and will give you your login details for their PIP pages (thats where you complete your online enrolment) and you will have a financial section which you have to pay your fees by card.

Hope that helps!
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi :smile:
I applied in November for two courses at Oxford Brookes: Business and Geography and Business Management but i have only received my Business and Geography offer?
Is anyone else waiting?
Reply 73
Original post by johnnydarko
Hi,

In regards to paying your deposit, based on my experience when I applied for my MSc in Business Management during August this year, the Uni will email you and will give you your login details for their PIP pages (thats where you complete your online enrolment) and you will have a financial section which you have to pay your fees by card.

Hope that helps!

Hello, thanks for your reply :smile: Did the uni email you about all that once your offer was confirmed/unconditional? Mine is conditional on my paying the deposit, and I hope to contact them next week if there's still no news.
Hi,

They sent me an email nearer to the start of my course (2/3 weeks in advance) regarding payment. Moreover, prior to the email I was told I had to confirm my place at the Uni so they could change the offer to unconditional and would subsequenly be in touch regarding the enrolment process.
Reply 75
Thanks for the information, johnnydarko. I will try to be less anxious about the whole thing :smile:
Got a conditional offer for Communication, Media and Culture. Conditions are IELTS 6.0. I'm from Germany so I've done the Abitur (European Baccalaureate). Send off my application on 12 Dec. and got the offer on 17 Dec.
Reply 77
I'm also from Germany and I got a conditional offer for the MSc Marketing starting in September. Got the offer just 4 days after sending my application.
Anyone else applying for year 2 of a course? I sent off my application in October and still haven't heard anything?
Reply 79
Got an unconditional offer for architecture without an interview
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending