The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes 2016 Applicant

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tardis16
Me! :smile: I will be studying International Hotel and Tourism Management Msc! What about you?

Sorry only just seen your message. I'm doing a 4-year BBSRC funded course in biological sciences. 1-year MRes followed by 3 years doing a PhD ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 161
Hi Guys, Is anyone doing a joint honors? I'm doing business and international relations- loved the campus when I went to visit and have firmed Brooke's :smile:
Original post by JJLLAA
Hi Guys, Is anyone doing a joint honors? I'm doing business and international relations- loved the campus when I went to visit and have firmed Brooke's :smile:

My insurance is a joint honours of history and sociology but my firm is straight history :smile: yeah the campus looks great especially the JHB building :smile:
Original post by saule1116
Hi. :smile:
I've also applied to Oxford Brookes to do Law. My current grades ABBC, predicted A*AAAB :smile:
I haven't been to uni as I struggled to find my choices, but I've been to Oxford and I quite liked the city. :smile:

I've successfully sent off my ucas and I am currently waiting for interviews. :3

your not really predicted A*AAAB you just begged your teacher to give you high predicted grades.
Anyone going to the open day on the 4th June? :smile:
Original post by bethhh98
me! join the OBU facebook group -we have an architecture chat going on there :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/960764234003950/

I've also firmed an unconditional for architecture!

Have you heard anything from OBU about accommodation yet?
Original post by RosieMead
I've also firmed an unconditional for architecture!

Have you heard anything from OBU about accommodation yet?

Yep -everyone on the chat has -we all firmed OBU before they started sending out the emails so we got them pretty quickly :smile: Have you? Where are you considering applying?
I haven't heard anything from them - I firmed my unconditional in late March and it came through on April 5th, so I feel like I should've heard by now... I'll send them an email just to make sure everything is okay!

And I'm thinking of applying to Clive Booth! What about you?
Original post by RosieMead
I haven't heard anything from them - I firmed my unconditional in late March and it came through on April 5th, so I feel like I should've heard by now... I'll send them an email just to make sure everything is okay!

And I'm thinking of applying to Clive Booth! What about you?

yeah I'd email them, or tweet them -they got back to me really fast when I tweeted them :smile: I've applied for Clive booth cause of location (ensuite and non ensuite) and then Slade Park, Paul Kent House and Cheney last as it's more expensive :P If you have facebook you should join the group I mentioned above cause we have a chat on there and talk about these types of things a lot :smile:
Is anyone doing Primary Education? :smile:
Reply 170
I've firmed OBU too! I have applied to do Human Biology :smile:
Original post by Danni_079

Yes I'm starting in September. Can't wait :smile:
Original post by Danni_079

Yep! I'm beyond excited! :smile:
Woo people on my course!! :smile:
I've got a place studying Operating department practice this year :smile: 👍🏻

Posted from TSR Mobile
It looks like everyone got unconditional but me. Is anyone doing English Literature and Publishing
Original post by Noura AZ
Oxford Brookes seem to be the fastest to reply. I send mine off early October and got an offer a week later for Communication, Media and Culture. Anyone else applied for this course? :smile:

I've applied for that course! Firmed it too! Cant find anyone else who is doing it though??
This is really to the current Oxford brookes architecture students: What is your time table like? Do you have to go uni everyday or is it like some other degrees where its only 3 times a week?
Anyone who doesn't have accomodation, looking for accomodation. I'll be a post-grad starting in September. Rents can be a bit ridiculous in Oxford 😔. Anyone thinking of sharing? 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 179
Original post by littlebjorn
Yep! I'm beyond excited! :smile:

Did either of you have to send off a 10 day work experience report? I've been asked but I feel like I'm doing it wrong and wondering if you had any advise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending