The Student Room Group

Do I REALLY need to mention subject choices in PS?

My PS is still a hundred characters or so over the limit, and I'm wondering whether or not I really need to mention the benefits of studying bio/chem/history at A2? I'm also doing an EPQ so I've mentioned it with them. But surely everyone else's reasons are the same?

The paragraph is pretty concise (500ish characters) but reading through other PS' on here some of the best don't even mention a-level choices. Has anyone else written a PS on here and omitted their a-level subjects AND have been successful? I'm on the fence about it.

*Applying to read medicine lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by fstarpey
My PS is still a hundred characters or so over the limit, and I'm wondering whether or not I really need to mention the benefits of studying bio/chem/history at A2? I'm also doing an EPQ so I've mentioned it with them. But surely everyone else's reasons are the same?

The paragraph is pretty concise (500ish characters) but reading through other PS' on here some of the best don't even mention a-level choices. Has anyone else written a PS on here and omitted their a-level subjects AND have been successful? I'm on the fence about it.

*Applying to read medicine lol

Do not put this in. It's entirely irrelevant and wastes space. Focus on work experience etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ForestCat
Do not put this in. It's entirely irrelevant and wastes space. Focus on work experience etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending