The Student Room Group

Would I get offers in Pharmacy if I applied?

ive just started college and im doing biology chemistry and psychology as at GCSE i got 2 B's and 5 C's I know they're **** but say if i get AAB or ABB would my gcse grades hold me back
I doubt it, as long as you get As and Bs at A level but have a check on the UCAS website at what individual unis want

http://search.ucas.com
Hi,

Could i ask what you got in English and Maths GSCE?. It is essential that you have B's in both English and Maths GSCE.

Our MPharm programme requires 320 UCAS points (ABB), of which 100 must be in chemistry (B). Please find out more information on our entry requirements here.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me!

Sammi :h:
Reply 3
Original post by Medway School of Pharmacy
Hi,

Could i ask what you got in English and Maths GSCE?. It is essential that you have B's in both English and Maths GSCE.

Our MPharm programme requires 320 UCAS points (ABB), of which 100 must be in chemistry (B). Please find out more information on our entry requirements here.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me!

Sammi :h:

Hi. I am interested in applying to pharmacy at universities with AAB-BBB entry requirements but I got CCD at AS (D in Chemistry). I got a further non-science A-level of Chinese at grade B but it is my first language. Will it still be worth applying if I'm confident I can raise the grades at A2 and my personal statement is good?
Original post by Yangster
Hi. I am interested in applying to pharmacy at universities with AAB-BBB entry requirements but I got CCD at AS (D in Chemistry). I got a further non-science A-level of Chinese at grade B but it is my first language. Will it still be worth applying if I'm confident I can raise the grades at A2 and my personal statement is good?

Good morning,

We don't make offers on predicted grades, so it would 100% be worth applying. Each person is individually assessed using their personal statement, and if you are confident that your grades will reach our criteria then please do apply to study with us!

If you need any further help, please message me. :smile: I hope you have a lovely day.

Sammi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending