The Student Room Group

How much *unhealthy food* did you eat today.

Just want to compare myself to others because I'm insecure like that :/ I ate a twix and a icecream today, apart from that I was 99% ok, put me to shame TSR.

When I say unhealthy food I mean foods such as fast foods, sweets, chocolate, energy drinks, crisps ect

And to those who are 100% straight edge, what is your motivation and how the hell do you do it???

thanks tsr.

Scroll to see replies

lol I ate rice and curry and a burger :'( :biggrin: with some fruits thrown in the middle
Had a **** week so ended up eating so much rubbish today...chicken nuggets, chocolate waffle, pack of oreos...did have a banana, kiwi, and grapes though, I only eat rubbish food when I'm emotional tbh
Reply 3
haven`t had any"c**p" for 4 months, but it was my Birthday - slipped and had (forced myself to stop half way through) ONE slice of chocolate birthday cake! (and a single bag of wotsits)

In a sense, though, i feel mentally stronger for deliberately depriving myself of "treats" - because i want the ultimate goal - a ripped body that makes people (specifically women) who see me think: "...he`s hot...."
(edited 8 years ago)
I only ate 1 meal (if u can call that) and that was chicken and chips :s
Original post by vis break
I only ate 1 meal (if u can call that) and that was chicken and chips :s

omg I'm craving that rn
Had a cheese omelette. That contains a massive amount of fat. But eh, it's healthy in other ways :tongue:

Oh and I ate waffles for breakfast. Maybe not the best choice in the world.

Had a healthy dinner.
crisps, ice cream, chocolate, coke (all of these in small quantities tbh) and KFC :ashamed2:

...I also ate an apple.
I had half a packet of chocolate biscuits, 1 bag of crisps, a slice of treacle tart and an ice cream :redface:
I think you should rename this thread as how much *healthy* food you had today instead lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
I ate 5 muffins, a pizza, and some Ben & Jerry's in the past couple of hours. Gains.
(edited 8 years ago)
I had 2 croissants for breakfast, then 6 cereal bars coated in chocolate, then a few bowls of vegetable soup for lunch. I had an apple and a plate of pasta for dinner, then a packet of shortbread. So lots of healthy food and also lots of unhealthy food.
Reply 13
ice cream... cheesecake... yeah

:bawling: I'm sorry weight
Reply 14
Original post by Illiberal Liberal

omgee pewrdsssss
Reply 15
Had chicken and chips (it was made in the oven so its that slightly less unhealthy), Apple crumble and some biscuits :frown: On the plus side, I ate a banana :smile:
Original post by Nicholas Nelson
Just want to compare myself to others because I'm insecure like that :/ I ate a twix and a icecream today, apart from that I was 99% ok, put me to shame TSR.

When I say unhealthy food I mean foods such as fast foods, sweets, chocolate, energy drinks, crisps ect

And to those who are 100% straight edge, what is your motivation and how the hell do you do it???

thanks tsr.

well I had 3 lunched XD, which was lamb korma.
Reply 17
Two packs of doughnuts, each containg around five or six for lunch; plus a nice chicken bake.
I ate a butter chicken and rice. I have no regrets.
Had a big bowl of Weetos, a ham sandwich and a couple of protein shakes so far, gonna have spaghetti bolognaise for dinner and whatever else takes my fancy later, plus more protein shakes.

Quick Reply

Latest