Sent from my HTC One
Reply 2
why the **** is Giroud not an option?
To banter off Arsenal fans ofc ^

Anyway, currently it's Lewandowski.
Aguero
Why is Benzema there?

It's between Aguero and Suarez.

Lewandowski is awesome and wanted us to sign him for ages before he went to Bayern, but he's not quite on Suarez and Aguero's level. He's in sh*t hot form though and that's why he's being hyped up. Probably the most natural finisher of those on here.

Aguero and Suarez are very close for me, Aguero's still only 26 too. Both are as good as Messi and Ronaldo on their days, but Aguero's injuries obviously ruin his rhythm. He's come up with big moments as well but hasn't always performed for his country whereas Suarez from a footballing perspective has and is already Uruguay's top scorer. Despite his rashness, Suarez is the best out and out no.9 for me since the original Ronaldo and can score all types of goals, from all kinds of distances - and has done it on a number of occasions in a number of competitions.

Aguero has been the main striker in a team of superstars for 4 years now, Suarez is finally getting to play in one of those teams and delivers every single week. Even formed a great partnership with Sturridge and almost single-handedly dragged Liverpool to the title - he did everything he could for them to win it, but was let down by p*ss poor defending and goalkeeping all season long.
Reply 6
Original post by Manchester United
Excluding Messi and Ronaldo

quality banter mate. :yy:

giwooooooooo.
Who is this melt? ^
At the moment Lewandowski, otherwise either Aguero or Suarez.
This is banter. Why is Martial not there?
I like all of them but it's amazing how people are genuinely choosing Lewandowski over Suarez
Because he got pocketed by Mertesacker.
Reply 14
strong 3 week memories in this thread
lol @ Giroud
Reply 16
also tengentoppa is the most biased person on here
Benzema lol
Daft thread.

Who is the best striker other than the two best strikers?

You should have worded this differently.

The best striker is Messi. Of the ones in the poll, Suarez then Aguero.
Messi isn't a out and out striker no?
Messi plays more as a cross between a 10 and a 9 these days.

Suarez is the best out and out striker since the original Ronaldo, does it both for club and country.

Quick Reply