The Student Room Group

Guys do you find it hot when a girl shows she wants you?

Or does it scare you off?

I've got a think for this guy and I'm thinking about showing him how I feel :wink:
Original post by Anonymous

I've got a think for this guy and I'm thinking about showing him how I feel :wink:

Most definitely! :biggrin:

However, if he's one of those timid guys then he might react like "omg what's she doing?!", and that might scare him off :lol:
Reply 2
What do you mean by "showing"??

But yeah I think the guy would like it :smile:
I would be happy although as a shy guy,I would get a bit nervous.
What do you mean by show ?:biggrin:
Of course making effort in interaction is attractive.

Possibly a different story vice versa in a club though. Sometimes I see on youtube a man get slapped for using a cheesy pickup line

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5

Hot! Social pressure for men to make the move is annoying to be honest.
Reply 6

Of course we love it. Why is this even a question? Good god people.
Reply 7
No. It usually means she's trying to corner me into a relationship and I have another hole to replace.
Reply 8
Original post by ZuluK
What do you mean by "showing"??

But yeah I think the guy would like it :smile:

Original post by Kadak
I would be happy although as a shy guy,I would get a bit nervous.
What do you mean by show ?:biggrin:

I'm going to be spontaneous but it will probably be something along the lines of leaning in, softly touching his leg and whispering in his ear that I want him :wink:

Yes the guy is quite shy!
No it disgusts me. I like my women like i like my car. Inactive in my garage until I need them
I'm going to be spontaneous but it will probably be something along the lines of leaning in, softly touching his leg and whispering in his ear that I want him :wink:

Lucky guy !Tell us how it goes !
No if course not, what are you doing, it's far hotter when they look away from you and give flat one word answers
I once showed a guy i liked him. We're not together anymore
Reply 13

That is so hot, definitely do this!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending