The Student Room Group

HKU / CUHK Medicine Non-JUPAS Applicants 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Can I just upload my reference report online without sending it to HKU by mail?
Reply 81
Will they consider me as a trans U student, If i am actually studying uni, at the same time plan to take gce (private candidate), and use the strength of gce results to apply?
does anyone know if there will be second interviews after the regional group interviews held in your country? Im from Singapore and i just got an invitation to the regional group interview.
Reply 83
Original post by hopefulmeme
does anyone know if there will be second interviews after the regional group interviews held in your country? Im from Singapore and i just got an invitation to the regional group interview.

When will be your group interview? I still haven't got an invitation yet (based in UK)
Reply 84
Applied through the fast track. I have been expecting to have an interview in mid-Dec. Maybe I hasn't been selected. Has anyone got invited to an interview?
Reply 85
Original post by ArGu
Applied through the fast track. I have been expecting to have an interview in mid-Dec. Maybe I hasn't been selected. Has anyone got invited to an interview?

What are you applying with? GCE,IB or graduate?
Reply 86
Original post by kji
What are you applying with? GCE,IB or graduate?

Graduate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87

I do IB and I haven't received interview offer as well! But I don't know if there is any difference between IB and graduate.
Reply 88
Is there a confidential assessment report form that we should provide our referees for HKU? I am having trouble finding it online.
Reply 89
Has anyone received an interview offer from HKU?
Original post by blazenec
When will be your group interview? I still haven't got an invitation yet (based in UK)

i received my invitation on last thursday. I don't know if it applies to you since you are based in UK. The regional interviews are mainly in Asia. Information from the website
Reply 91
For your HKU reference letters, did you get your referees to just write a letter, or was there a confidential ranking form like CUHK?
Reply 92
Just received an interview offer from HKU. Hope you guys will receive yours soon and see you there!
Just received an interview offer from HKU. Hope you guys will receive yours soon and see you there!

hey what course did you apply for and what interview is it? Is it directly at HKU? and where are you from?

Did your invitation specify the exact time ? or if it is a group interview or not?
did yours specify the exact time and if it is group interview or not?
Reply 96
hey what course did you apply for and what interview is it? Is it directly at HKU? and where are you from?

The interview is by HKU. I was not informed whether it will be a group or individual interview. I applied for medicine programme of both HKU and CUHK through fast-track, and was told earlier that CUHK does not provide fast-track for medicine so applicants have to wait.
Reply 97
My friend here who is doing a master at Oxford also received an interview invitation almost at the same time as I did.
The interview is by HKU. I was not informed whether it will be a group or individual interview. I applied for medicine programme of both HKU and CUHK through fast-track, and was told earlier that CUHK does not provide fast-track for medicine so applicants have to wait.

i see. i put medicine as my second choice. is your interview invitation from the medicine faculty itself or th admissions office of hku?
Reply 99
i see. i put medicine as my second choice. is your interview invitation from the medicine faculty itself or th admissions office of hku?

By the faculty itself. I think they will notify every successful one in a day or so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending