The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:dito:

In my school they put fish behind every radiator and let off stink bombs in the staffroom. In my friend's school they let a sheep run loose in the corridor and used the pitch liner machine thingy to write messages on the grass.
Reply 21
There was beginner rock-band consist of my classmates. At the last day they took a guitars, drums, etc, then climbed up the school roof and arranged a rock-concert. First song was "the Roof Is On Fire" by Bloodhound Gang. Next was "Can't Stop" by RHCP. Next... guards climbed up the roof too and concert was finished :biggrin:
Reply 22
hmmm, thinking about to my last day we played more tricks on each other, than on the school in general. Like, we had a really small kid in our year, so we tied him to a chair and left him on the school field... oh the memories.
Are we assuming that the last day is the last day you spend in school, or the actual day the thing closes for the year below you? The last day I spend in classtime.... will be the last day before the study leave starts. The last day I physically spend in that blooming thing.... is the day after my last examination, so I can sign out for good. The last day the school stays open before the holidays for the rest of the year... is self explanatory.

Do all of these qualify? I'm curious.
Two years ago we had two pigeons in the atrium named Romeo and Juliet (the cleaners couldn't get them down so they stayed there for a couple of weeks) Also goldfish in the glasses of the vice principals (named Val and John). Someone took all the chairs, desks and computers out of a mobile and set them out as a classroom on the roof.

This year we're going to get three sheep, label them 1, 2 and 4 and set them loose in the school building!
Reply 25
Some good ones:

-Stream the hand rails of flight of steps with vaseline
-Fill a teacher's office with balloons, preferably with the colours of your school
-Turn a classroom upside down
-hang some underwear up on a flag pole

As much as the chicken idea is a good one, we had a very strict animal rights activist at our school and she filed for animal cruelty or something when that happened a few years ago. As previously said, you've got to be very careful in what you do - nothing which causes any real damage.
You mean actually glue the entire contents of a room to the ceiling? :biggrin:
lol, we took all of the balls out of each computer mouse.
That doesn't work for laser mice which my school seems to have evolved to :frown:
damn! i loved that one... it was so easy and so infuriating to everyone else.
Reply 30
BloodBrother
That doesn't work for laser mice which my school seems to have evolved to :frown:

No...but a small piece of tape over the laser is not too noticeable and leave em thinking for a while.
Reply 31
wesetters
I fiddled with the loans software on the library computer, so every book issued was either overdue or had months on it.

We did one better, formatted every hard drive/computer in the library:biggrin: . It was closed for a couple days until they got the systems up and running! Also this wasn't on the last day, this was on a normal day, a Tuesday:cool:
Reply 32
Get 4 sheep, label them 1, 2, 3 and 5. Let loose around school.
Wait for teachers to find them and notice the 4 "missing" and have a search party looking round school for it:biggrin:
Now to find 4 sheep...lol
Bape
Get 4 sheep, label them 1, 2, 3 and 5. Let loose around school.
Wait for teachers to find them and notice the 4 "missing" and have a search party looking round school for it:biggrin:
Now to find 4 sheep...lol

I just said pretty much exactly that. Coincidence? :p:
Reply 34
some other stuff we did: (damn we did loads :p:)
we aquired some smoke bombs and flooded the football pitches with purple smoke during a game :p:
we managed to, somehow, get our cars on the field, tuned them all in to radio 1 and blasted music out of all of them. and had a party/ bbq and invited the magority of our 6th form :smile: this was during lesson time

oh and i said the sheep thing in my first post :p:
Reply 35
Our school have decided to arrange something for us away from the school on the last day so that we don't wreck the place, but it just means it happens a day earlier.

Heard about the sheep one before, also know of a school where they put a huge banner on the roof.

Small piece of tape on the bottom of every mouse could do the trick though.
where the hell do you get sheep from?
Reply 37
HenvY
where the hell do you get sheep from?

Fields full of em where i live lol
Reply 38
becca2389
I just said pretty much exactly that. Coincidence? :p:

Great minds think alike eh:rolleyes:
Reply 39
A few years ago the 6th years put cat/dog food in the bottom of the vending machine which was particularly lovely.
Last year alarms were set off in the library at ten minute intervals which was kind of annoying for everyone else. every clock in the school was stolen too and posters were put up for "Bring a Pet to School Day" bit of a shame on the little first year boy who didn't realise this was a joke and brought in his hamster. :s-smilie:

Hopefully previous years will be outdone this year...

Latest

Trending

Trending