The Student Room Group

Any EXO fans out there??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by z33
no problem! welcome to the family! (which is also a song by them btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLoNbArsQP0 how appropriate haha)

of course MJ's voice is heaven, every little vibration in his voice = major eargasm

ahaha i see what you did there :smile: Btw im lovin it
MJ will always be amazing!!!
Reply 41
Original post by Marshmallow14
Oh my gosh im actually laughing so hard im so happy you like them!!! And yup they certainly did..woohooo.. no problem im super glad:smile:

that is AWESOME :biggrin: well then we both got a kind of insight to each other's worlds through music - magical :tongue:
Original post by z33
that is AWESOME :biggrin: well then we both got a kind of insight to each other's worlds through music - magical :tongue:

That is sooo true!!! Its very magical and surreal :smile:
Reply 43
ahaha i see what you did there :smile: Btw im lovin it
MJ will always be amazing!!!

MJ is a legend

and I'm so happy you like them. I love that Matt's voice can be so smooth and put me to sleep, it can be so raspy and sexy, and then it can feel like he's literally spitting in my face

every song's a rollercoaster haha :tongue:

they're planning for an album to come out in 2016, so you got some time to catch up and didn't have to wait for bloody EVURRR well 3 years haha
Original post by z33
MJ is a legend

and I'm so happy you like them. I love that Matt's voice can be so smooth and put me to sleep, it can be so raspy and sexy, and then it can feel like he's literally spitting in my face

every song's a rollercoaster haha :tongue:

they're planning for an album to come out in 2016, so you got some time to catch up and didn't have to wait for bloody EVURRR well 3 years haha

Lol it is very smooth :smile: Wow three years is litterally forever, like how did you wait that long??
Hi so i recently became mega obsessed with EXO and i think they are the bomb. Chanyeol is my bae. However none of my friends know of them!!! Of course i wont stop trying to get them into it but i just wanted to talk some people who are in love with them, like me!!
So come and say hi!!!

OMG im soo glad i met someone too KAI is soo and I reallly really like D.O cause he is soo sosososo cute :colondollar:
Original post by stressedfordays
OMG im soo glad i met someone too KAI is soo and I reallly really like D.O cause he is soo sosososo cute :colondollar:

OMG No!!! Im glad i met someone !!!! I love KAI hes perfection and D.O always has this secret smile...im sooooo in love :smile:
Reply 47
Lol it is very smooth :smile: Wow three years is litterally forever, like how did you wait that long??

idek, they always take forever to get albums out! i guess it's for the best because then they can make it perfect... but come on right now they're auditioning to be on the next call of duty like get back to work :lol:

they're so good live and, most importantly, they're SUPER nice to their fans! they love meeting them, they aim to go all around the world, and they're so cool! once, matt lost his voice and couldn't perform so they cancelled the show, they ended up paying from their own pockets to book a gigantic arena in a well known place and let everyone come for free because they felt so bad! and they're always telling security to give people chances when they're about to get kicked out, they let their fans play the guitars and sing and get them on the stage from time to time, they're just so awesome!

they mean everything to me :tongue: !

oh and also they get fans to come and be in their music videos if they're in the area... literally dead
(edited 8 years ago)
OMG No!!! Im glad i met someone !!!! I love KAI hes perfection and D.O always has this secret smile...im sooooo in love :smile:

im gigling to myself now haha did you watch the drama called EXO next door im a crazy fangirl and i follow everything. i was so sad for D.O, he just makes me melt :colondollar:
Original post by z33
idek, they always take forever to get albums out! i guess it's for the best because then they can make it perfect... but come on right now they're auditioning to be on the next call of duty like get back to work :lol:

they're so good live and, most importantly, they're SUPER nice to their fans! they love meeting them, they aim to go all around the world, and they're so cool! once, matt lost his voice and couldn't perform so they cancelled the show, they ended up paying from their own pockets to book a gigantic arena in a well known place and let everyone come for free because they felt so bad! and they're always telling security to give people chances when they're about to get kicked out, they let their fans play the guitars and sing and get them on the stage from time to time, they're just so awesome!

they mean everything to me :tongue: !

Omg thats dedication tho to perfect each album. Wow thats whats really important i think their fan interaction.I hate it when some idols dont treat their fans well!!! The fact that they used their own money...and for free wow. That when you know that you are supporting the right people :smile:
I love how obsessed you are with them, its nice to be passionate about something.. like me and exo lol
they're one of the first kpop groups I got into, their choreography is awesome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by stressedfordays
im gigling to myself now haha did you watch the drama called EXO next door im a crazy fangirl and i follow everything. i was so sad for D.O, he just makes me melt :colondollar:

Hehe thats what i was doing lol:smile: OMG i need to!! I saw it but never watched it! Why were you sad for D.O omg what happened :confused:
Also D.O's dancing is so smooth and his vocals...gosh
I love love love chanyeol because i just feel like hes a really good person, have you see that episode of him and Baekhyun in the return of Superman. His interaction with the babies were enough to melt me
Reply 52
Omg thats dedication tho to perfect each album. Wow thats whats really important i think their fan interaction.I hate it when some idols dont treat their fans well!!! The fact that they used their own money...and for free wow. That when you know that you are supporting the right people :smile:
I love how obsessed you are with them, its nice to be passionate about something.. like me and exo lol

ahaha yeah i like it when the fans and the idols have a two way relationship
and haha yeah they were literally ALL i listened to for almost 2 years haha - way too obsessed :colondollar:

i still get chills when matt hits them notes lol, their songs never get old :colone:

and yeah man i hope you get to see themm! :h:
Original post by bubblegumcat
they're one of the first kpop groups I got into, their choreography is awesome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg they were my first kpop group too!! What was their first song that you heard? For me it was Call me baby :smile: They choreography gives me life seriously its the bomb
Original post by z33
ahaha yeah i like it when the fans and the idols have a two way relationship
and haha yeah they were literally ALL i listened to for almost 2 years haha - way too obsessed :colondollar:

i still get chills when matt hits them notes lol, their songs never get old :colone:

and yeah man i hope you get to see themm! :h:

Yes for sure!! I love that relationship. Woah really??You must be one of their biggest fans:smile: Aw man me too, for some reason i want to get to know them on a professional level, not just as a fan you know. I don't know do you get where im coming from? i am well and truly obsessed.
Reply 55
Yes for sure!! I love that relationship. Woah really??You must be one of their biggest fans:smile: Aw man me too, for some reason i want to get to know them on a professional level, not just as a fan you know. I don't know do you get where im coming from? i am well and truly obsessed.

yesssss i get you! i have that with everyonee i ever look up to! i'm like hmmm maybe if i can get into editing and somehow find contacts and end up working with them on music videos or something :tongue: far-fetched, but i don't wanna be just a fan, i wanna be someone that can hang out with them and have pizza and see what goes on behind the scenes (BTS lol soz had to)

i like to think i'm one of their biggest fans haha :colondollar: the obsession is real haha
Hehe thats what i was doing lol:smile: OMG i need to!! I saw it but never watched it! Why were you sad for D.O omg what happened :confused:
I love love love chanyeol because i just feel like hes a really good person, have you see that episode of him and Baekhyun in the return of Superman. His interaction with the babies were enough to melt me

omg you have to go watch it right now, its not that long either and it has awesome bromance. Ikr i fall soo hard when guys get along with children its the sweetest thing ever worse when its someone you already like, its an upgrade haha. I havent watched that one. btw are you a crazy korean drama fangirl too because i am

Spoiler

and btw i dont like spoiling dramas because i get soo annoyed when someone tells me what happens, so happy watching haha
Original post by z33
yesssss i get you! i have that with everyonee i ever look up to! i'm like hmmm maybe if i can get into editing and somehow find contacts and end up working with them on music videos or something :tongue: far-fetched, but i don't wanna be just a fan, i wanna be someone that can hang out with them and have pizza and see what goes on behind the scenes (BTS lol soz had to)

i like to think i'm one of their biggest fans haha :colondollar: the obsession is real haha

obsession is real fam, its real haha

Quick Reply

Latest