The Student Room Group

Twinkle twinkle little star. ~

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by RainbowKiwi
I saw two :-) I'm so observant, I amaze myself sometimes omg (jk lol) :rofl: sooooooo the question is: WHAT'S MY PRIZE?? :ahee:

Also, @XcitingStuart soz m8, kiwi beat you to it :tongue:

Oh yayYYy¡¡¡ :awesome: Bahahah XD You amaze me too. :moon: Ohmyg, yeah your prize- I'm sorry if you do not like your prize but there is only so much I can offer you. :rofl:
Attached is a picture of you stargazing with your friends which you can hang up on your bedroom wall + I have also provided 7 of my stars to contribute to your green gem collection. xD

Congratulations Kiwi. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 121
I saw two :-) I'm so observant, I amaze myself sometimes omg (jk lol) :rofl: sooooooo the question is: WHAT'S MY PRIZE?? :ahee:

Also, @XcitingStuart soz m8, kiwi beat you to it :tongue:

:indiff:

You're on Prsom. :toofunny: I dont think @XcitingStuart will be too dissapointed at his loss. xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Oh yayYYy¡¡¡ :awesome: Bahahah XD You amaze me too. :moon: Ohmyg, yeah your prize- I'm sorry if you do not like your prize but there is only so much I can offer you. :rofl:
Attached is a picture of you stargazing with your friends which you can hang up on your bedroom wall + I have also provided 7 of my stars to contribute to your green gem collection. xD

Congratulations Kiwi. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you do that omg :ahee: I love it :jumphug: the legs on those kiwis tho, makes them look like insects :rofl: :rofl: love love love the sky and the stars, u really r so kool xD

fanx m8, don't worry about the reps - this is great XD
Original post by Anon_98

Congratulations Kiwi. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Beautiful <3 @RainbowKiwi I'm jealous, you lucky fruit :hmmm: x
Original post by starlight82

Lmao and so you should be, starlight :smug:
Reply 125
Did you do that omg :ahee: I love it :jumphug: the legs on those kiwis tho, makes them look like insects :rofl: :rofl: love love love the sky and the stars, u really r so kool xD

fanx m8, don't worry about the reps - this is great XD

:rofl: :rofl:

XD Aww yayYyy, I'm so glad you like it¡¡¡ >.< :hugs: <3

Original post by starlight82

Bahah xDThank you¡! <3 :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Up above the clouds so high, like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle twinkle little bat, how I wonder where your at.

Up above the sky so high like a teatray in the sky

Twinkle twinkle little bat how I wonder where your at.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 128
Gah, it's almost been a month since I last posted here. :eek4: Well, during that time we completed our mocks and I've finally recieved all my grades back¡ :woo:

Results.

Chem - 97%

Biology - 40% :cry2:

Maths - 93%

So I managed to get A*A* E, which I'm... pretty pleased about bar Biology. I'm incredibly dissapointed at that particular grade tbh bc I attempted to memorise like 4 textbooks, 14/so videos and all our class notes for the exam and yet still came out with, like, less than half marks. :redface: Utterly stupid and pointless. :grumble: The outcome was mainly due to the fact I apparently absolutely suck at application based questions...BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET BETTER. :banghead:
Our teacher seems to think that I'm able to figure it out and therefore expects me to report back to her with my written targets by Friday in preparation for the next assesment. So, I obviously asked if she could explain to me how I'm supposed to improve/where I specifically went wrong since I've no idea and I even made sure I asked after the lesson to avoid disruption¡!
Her response?
"Okay Anon_98, well make sure you get your corrections done by this Friday".
HOW IN GALILEO AM I MEANT TO CORRECT WORK THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT COMPLETING¿¡ YES GREAT HELP, MISS. - THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION. :borat:

Improvements that need to be made before the next test.

Quit being an idiot. :slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 129
Dear Stars,

I love you like cosmic radiation.

Anon_98.~

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 130
'I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.' ~

:moon:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Gah, it's almost been a month since I last posted here. :eek4: Well, during that time we completed our mocks and I've finally recieved all my grades back¡ :woo:

Results.

Chem - 97%

Maths - 93%

So I managed to get A*A* E, which I'm... pretty pleased about bar Biology. I'm incredibly dissapointed at that particular grade tbh bc I attempted to memorise like 4 textbooks, 14/so videos and all our class notes for the exam and yet still came out with, like, less than half marks. :redface: Utterly stupid and pointless. :grumble: The outcome was mainly due to the fact I apparently absolutely suck at application based questions...BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET BETTER. :banghead:
Our teacher seems to think that I'm able to figure it out and therefore expects me to report back to her with my written targets by Friday in preparation for the next assesment. So, I obviously asked if she could explain to me how I'm supposed to improve/where I specifically went wrong since I've no idea and I even made sure I asked after the lesson to avoid disruption¡!
Her response?
"Okay Anon_98, well make sure you get your corrections done by this Friday".
HOW IN GALILEO AM I MEANT TO CORRECT WORK THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT COMPLETING¿¡ YES GREAT HELP, MISS. - THANKS FOR ANSWERING MY QUESTION. :borat:

Improvements that need to be made before the next test.

Quit being an idiot. :slap:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A*A*? That's bloody amazing, well done! :woo:
Reply 132
Original post by Mochassassin
A*A*? That's bloody amazing, well done! :woo:

XD Thank you so much, Sass¡ :hugs: :jumphug: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Anon_98

Great results! :biggrin: :bl:

Don't worry about biology - can you remember any questions? Perhaps you could ask in the biology forum for examples of how to answer those types of questions?
Reply 134
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
@Anon_98

Great results! :biggrin: :bl:

Don't worry about biology - can you remember any questions? Perhaps you could ask in the biology forum for examples of how to answer those types of questions?

Thanks a lot, PuddlestM¡ :biggrin: :hugs:

>.< And oh yeah that sounds like a good idea, thank you so much. I might do just that. ^-^ ..Would I have to make a new thread in the forum or am I just allowed to revive an already existing one + post my own question without asking for the permission of the OP since they are probably virtually dead now¿ :erm: I mean, I just want to check that it's not against the rules/anything. >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Thanks a lot, PuddlestM¡ :biggrin: :hugs:

>.< And oh yeah that sounds like a good idea, thank you so much. I might do just that. ^-^ ..Would I have to make a new thread in the forum or am I just allowed to revive an already existing one + post my own question without asking for the permission of the OP since they are probably virtually dead now¿ :erm: I mean, I just want to check that it's not against the rules/anything. >.<

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're probably best off making a new thread. :h:

Original post by Anon_98

Results.

Chem - 97%

Maths - 93%

:adore: well done!

Maybe you should seek out application questions and practice them, and/or look back at your tests' ones and see how you can improve.

Keep up the good blog! :rave::rave:
Reply 136
Original post by SeanFM

You're probably best off making a new thread. :h:

:adore: well done!
Maybe you should seek out application questions and practice them, and/or look back at your tests' ones and see how you can improve.

Keep up the good blog! :rave::rave:

:grumble: xD Ah rightt well okay, thank you!¡ :h:

Hm yes, I'll totally try doing that. I think I also need to purchase some new textbooks to see if that changes anything..Idk. :s-smilie: - Thanks v much for the help + support! :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 137
Tick.
Hands askew.
You glance.
You glance again.
Again.
Again.
Cinq.
The pupil directly behind makes eye contact.
Hazel.
Awkward smile of the year, exchanged.
Turn.
Shuffle. High pitched squeaks against the Vinyl. Focus. Scarlet.
Pilot to Paper.
Two words.
Turn.
One syllable.
Turn.
Single letter.
Turn.
"Describe the second stage of respiration".
She holds the Berol in hand, right eyebrow in an upwards acute angle, foot coincidentally tapping in sync to the Ed Sheeran track in mind.
Billy Elliot.
Grass
Skinless grapes.
"Um..."
Green man - Absent.
"Uh..."
Amber.
"It.."
Red.
"I think.."
Green Man.
"Pyruvate?"
Flashing.
"No..ah I.."
Hawk.
Nikon.
Back turned.
Exhale.
Tock.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 138
*Lines up outside classroom*

Them: " Ooh heyyy¡¡!! So have you sent off your application yet?! What have you applied for?¡¡ And where have you applied?? I've only had my personal statement checked 27 times, ugh have a really bad feeling I'm going to get rejected. Guess what, I've applied for Imperial + Oxford but only bc I want to decline their offers. Haha! Oh and will you be doing a sandwich course, it's all so exciting -Right? :biggrin:"

Me: "Oh nope aha, I'm not going to apply this year therefore I don't have to touch UCAS¡ :yay: :woo: - I'm um.. taking a gap year. ^-^ "

Them: " A.. g-ap.. year? :console: It will be okay. :yep: I suppose its cool.. So what..like a whole, entire year of not studying? :lolwut: What will you do during all that time? :lolwut: I'm quite certain that there aren't many options - so I'm guessing you'll stay at home..? I mean, does that mean you won't be going to university, like, ever????? :lolwut: Anon, have you even spoken to your parents about this? Frankly I.. :lolwut: But ..ah um yes..yes...obviously with your..uh.. situation(?) I understand that it's ..that you probably feel that education is perhaps getting a bit much. - I promise you are doing something v wise by taking a break, uni isn't for everyone anyway. :console: I can't wait until I get my offers though. :awesome:"

Me: "**** off." "Have you done the hwk Miss assigned us last week? :smile:"

Posted from TSR Mobile
omg Anon, u changed ur avi :ahee:

I dunno wot it is omg :ahee:

I can't see it properly, am blind :ahee:

wot is it? :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending