The Student Room Group

Why did this guy winked at me?

This guy is my flat supervisor and we had meeting. He introduced himself to me and winked.

Okay he may be just being friendly but I found it awkward as that was our first meeting.

Was he just being friendly or what?
Well we cant really tell since it your first meeting. It could be both. But more or less friendly since there wasnt much flirting
maybe he had something in his eye?
Probably just being friendly, I've had guys wink at me before and I'm a guy
Original post by Anonymous
This guy is my flat supervisor and we had meeting. He introduced himself to me and winked.

Okay he may be just being friendly but I found it awkward as that was our first meeting.

Was he just being friendly or what?

Well, I doubt he'd resist your advances if you tried it on with him :lol:

But yes, he was just being friendly. You're over-analysing things.
Reply 5
Original post by Most Competitive
Well, I doubt he'd resist your advances if you tried it on with him :lol:

But yes, he was just being friendly. You're over-analysing things.

Lol that's kinda funny.

And well yeah mostly likely.I just found it a bit embarassing as he was looking at me when introducing his name followed by a big wink lol. The first time I ever saw him and he winked lol. And plus, there were a few of my flatmates. Like I know he was being friendly but I'm just weird.
Reply 6
Original post by MyunrequitedLove
maybe he had something in his eye?

Lol. I actually know the difference between when someone winks and when something is one's eyes. :biggrin:
Lol. I actually know the difference between when someone winks and when something is one's eyes. :biggrin:

Do you remember word ofr word, or as close to that as possible, what he said before he winked?
Reply 8
Original post by SeanFM
Do you remember word ofr word, or as close to that as possible, what he said before he winked?

He told me his name followed by a wink. Seems friendly really. But wink has different interpretations in different cultures.
He told me his name followed by a wink. Seems friendly really. But wink has different interpretations in different cultures.

Not much there to read into to be honest. Don't worry about it :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest