The Student Room Group

My GF eats like a pig and its making me want to dump her

Everytime we go out nandos she eats the chicken with her fingers. Everyone looks at her eating like a pig. I eat with a knife and fork. This is annoying me as i get embarrassed.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jordanjames123
Everytime we go out nandos she eats the chicken with her fingers. Everyone looks at her eating like a pig. I eat with a knife and fork. This is annoying me as i get embarrassed.

Stop going to Nandos. Maybe KFC is more her domain.
Reply 2
Pft to be fair I'd dump both of you for eating at Nandos. You should learn more about food.
Original post by Syrianprince
I would slap anyone who eats chicken with a knife and fork. You're probably one of those sidemen that eats pizza with a knife and fork.

@little_wizard123
Reply 4
I would slap anyone who eats chicken with a knife and fork. You're probably one of those sidemen that eats pizza with a knife and fork.

I do that only when I'm bored and there's too much sauce on the chicken (though I'm not posh whatsoever).
How about teach her something instead of quietly judging her you d**k.
Original post by kkboyk
I do that only when I'm bored and there's too much sauce on the chicken (though I'm not posh whatsoever).

Fair enough but not with wings, right?
Reply 7

If you feel like you can't stand the way she does something and you can't actually talk to her about how embarrassed and uncomfortable it makes you feel then maybe dumping her is the right option....

Or just stop going to Nando's. I'd try that first.

Pig eating chicken lmao.

And if she's your gf, that's not very nice of you to say. You must be a **** bf. Tell her it bothers you instead of coming here bad-mouthing her or eat somewhere else.

Speak to her about it!!!
Hahahaha
Reply 10
Fair enough but not with wings, right?

I use telekinesis bro.
Tbh Nando's chicken doesn't fall off the bone like e.g. at Bodeans so you may have to use your hands unless you want to waste half the chicken.

Nando's is ****e though it's only a decent meal for a tenner.
Reply 12

You just jealous you aren't the man in the relationship :colone:

And anyway if there is a serviette, what's the harm?
:rofl:
Women gotta eat that flesh for protein ya kno.
Wow! So if a girl does not eat as much in front of you because she's scared of your judgement she is penalised for eating too little. But when she does get comfortable enough to eat in front of you (regardless if she eats like a pig) it becomes embarassing. It just seems like girls can't win either way. :L

This is offensive to pigs and probably guinea pigs too.

I ended up at Nandos on Saturday, and I mix and match. Chicken drumsticks to start and I use hands, and then knife and fork for the 1/2 roast chicken. You don't know me.

But I just had two steaks on their own. ****ing beautiful. My friend used to eat his steak with his hands. Absolute savage. But he's a hardcore druggie now and for all I know could be dead.
Dump her then you wuss.
Pigs are clean and intelligent creatures.

And the only reason to go to Nando's is the carrot cake. And possibly the hummus

Quick Reply

Latest