The Student Room Group

Please help me!!

Hello helpful people of TSR,
I'm sure you all know what friends with benefits are. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place online where I could find one, but for my foot fetish, so like a foot friend with benefits.
Please do not post any negative comments or rude questions, as I am desperate and need someone to share my sexual feelings with. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thank you :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sure you all know what friends with benefits are. I was wondering if anyone knows of a place online where I could find one, but for my foot fetish, so like a foot friend with benefits.
Please do not post any negative comments or rude questions, as I am desperate and need someone to share my sexual feelings with. Any advice would be much appreciated.
HEYYYYY this isn't a dating or personals site :getmecoat:
Reply 2
Original post by Tootles
HEYYYYY this isn't a dating or personals site :getmecoat:

It's room to discuss anything - eveb foot fetish lol
Reply 3
Original post by Salon
It's room to discuss anything - eveb foot fetish lol
Tuff, TSR isn't a personals site. You want to **** girls' feet, go and ask them in person :colonhash:
Well maybe we should make a dating section to TSR then? With a specific foot fetish section?
Reply 5
Original post by Tootles
Tuff, TSR isn't a personals site. You want to **** girls' feet, go and ask them in person :colonhash:

I like mens feet lol
Reply 6
Original post by Salon
I like mens feet lol
:congrats:
Reply 7

Women want equality and want to be like men. Feminist at its best!
Reply 8
Original post by Salon
Women want equality and want to be like men. Feminist at its best!

I don't really know what you're saying :confused:
Hashim?
Or zhy?
Hashim?
Or zhy?

If you are asking whether I am any of those two, not I'm not :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending