The Student Room Group

Guys help!! (Final time)

Hi (again), so recently two posts of mine regard me ****ing up majorly and not going into college to enrol when I should have. Now I regret this majorly. (For more of a story check out my other threads). Basically, I went in to my college and asked if I could still enrol, they spent a while looking on the system taking down my subjects and then told me to come back tomorrow to meet the head of sixth form (who hates me, but seen as they said meet her I assume there are spaces?). Basically, I was wondering what I should do to make her think I should be allowed to enrol? She's a stern woman, don't think seducing her would work :wink:
Original post by BradMorgan97
Hi (again), so recently two posts of mine regard me ****ing up majorly and not going into college to enrol when I should have. Now I regret this majorly. (For more of a story check out my other threads). Basically, I went in to my college and asked if I could still enrol, they spent a while looking on the system taking down my subjects and then told me to come back tomorrow to meet the head of sixth form (who hates me, but seen as they said meet her I assume there are spaces?). Basically, I was wondering what I should do to make her think I should be allowed to enrol? She's a stern woman, don't think seducing her would work :wink:

Say what you like about the college, why you want to study the subjects you do and any future plans you have. If you go in there with a plan she's going to see how motivated you are. Most importantly, apologise.

What subjects do you want to do?

Quick Reply

Latest