The Student Room Group

wrestling turned to sex

My friend and I got very drunk yesterday. She started play fighting and I went wit it, it turned into sex and now im catchin feelings but she said it was just fun :frown: what now I feel it will be awkward

Scroll to see replies

did you use a condom
Reply 2
Original post by Betelgeuse-
This happened to me too. My friends uncle Chad was rough housing me and then it just happened

I think I may know this Chad. he keeps wanting to play doctors and nurses. He keeps wanting to be the doctor and he seems to only know one procedure...:ahhhhh:
Reply 3
Original post by pbw
I think I may know this Chad. he keeps wanting to play doctors and nurses. He keeps wanting to be the doctor and he seems to only know one procedure...:ahhhhh:

I tell him my prostate is fine but he just won't listen.
Reply 4
this is why i don't play fight with my brother
Original post by pbw

He had a ginger mustache which smelt like tobacco seeds and cheap american beer
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
My friend and I got very drunk yesterday. She started play fighting and I went wit it, it turned into sex and now im catchin feelings but she said it was just fun :frown: what now I feel it will be awkward

you just count yourself lucky she said it was a bit of fun. she could've easily said "I don't remember what happened, did I consent? you raped me!"
Reply 7
This is why I don't play-fight with my Dad.
Reply 8
Original post by NPFTW
This is why I don't play-fight with my Dad.

this is why I don't play fight with anyone's dad
this is why i dont play fight with my dog
This happened to me too. My friends uncle Chad was rough housing me and then it just happened

You mean Chad Thundercock?
Original post by Anonymous

Hey Henry this is Brad. I remember when I was your age I used get 'wild' as well. But as a guy I made sure I dominated! I think your a loser, have low self esteemed and are mot masculine. She seems more like the man. Get therapy or watch tutorials on how to be a man! What a you gonna start crying now?? Who cares if she doesn't like you??
SHUT YOUR ****ING FACE UNCLE ****ER :awesome:

:tumble:
Original post by Coolsul98
Hey Henry this is Brad. I remember when I was your age I used get 'wild' as well. But as a guy I made sure I dominated! I think your a loser, have low self esteemed and are mot masculine. She seems more like the man. Get therapy or watch tutorials on how to be a man! What a you gonna start crying now?? Who cares if she doesn't like you??

'98....surely you must be around 16/17
Original post by Jasminem97
'98....surely you must be around 16/17

Coul-Could I see you for a second?
Reply 15
This is why you can't play fight with yourself.
This is why I play fight :sexface:

Kidding, I'm totally non-violent :innocent:
Reply 17
Original post by Coolsul98

Hey man who the hell are you to say that to Henry?
Brad, why the hell are you so rude?
Let them have sex and fight okay, people have their own preferences you piece of ****
Original post by RockyH10
Hey man who the hell are you to say that to Henry?
Brad, why the hell are you so rude?
Let them have sex and fight okay, people have their own preferences you piece of ****

Hey Josh, it's John.

Is your dad still a doctor? My ballsack hurts.
Just get over it since she has already clearly stated it was just fun so there is no point allowing yourself to look for something that isn't there.

Tickling and play fighting can often lead to sex, just so you know for next time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending