Scroll to see replies

Me too! PPE for 3As... Cambridge is my preference though but for HSPS
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 41
Original post by WillLashenko
Me too! PPE for 3As... Cambridge is my preference though but for HSPS

Congratulations to you! My offer was also 3As. Haven't heard anyone who got the lower bracket of AAB yet.

Oxford + UCL are my preferences.
How does HSPS compare to PPE would you say?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's very broad in comparison, and with little no economics related modules
Original post by Arkasia
If anyone is applying for English and has any questions (or anyone has any questions anyway) I'll try to answer them as best as I can :yy:

English BA applicant here:bath:!!! How long did it take on average to get an offer? (I applied 8th October & already have my grades)
Original post by S01B97
English BA applicant here:bath:!!! How long did it take on average to get an offer? (I applied 8th October & already have my grades)

From what I remember, Exeter was the last of my universities to reply. I received my offer on the 27th of February :smile: I think they have a reputation for leaving offers quite late.
Whoa that is a looooooong time, when did you send it off if you can remember???
I've applied for Medical Sciences (Neuroscience pathway) :colondollar:
English Lit Applicant ✌🏼️any others? ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm applying for biochemistry, predicted AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Plactopi
I'm applying for biochemistry, predicted AAB

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay. Another Biochemistry applicant. Woop woop :party:.
Reply 50
I got an offer yesterday for history, i have to get AAB😃
Original post by hr3471
I got an offer yesterday for history, i have to get AAB😃

Bloody hell! Your application must have been amazing! I also got my offer yesterday but I have to get A*AA :frown: Well done!
applied for medicine on 11th October (international student).....any idea when rejections/ interview offers might arrive
Reply 53
Original post by georgiaTK
Bloody hell! Your application must have been amazing! I also got my offer yesterday but I have to get A*AA :frown: Well done!

Well they must think you can get that, and i'm sure you will😃 i've heard a lot of people saying that Exeter often lower high offers if you firm or insurance it so it might be that:smile: thank you, well done to you too!!
Applied to Exeter for Law on the 12th of October, got an offer of AAA on the 25th!
Original post by lucaspjones
Applied to Exeter for Law on the 12th of October, got an offer of AAA on the 25th!

Well done!! Sent mine on the 10th and still waiting on an offer 😓

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Applied to Exeter for history&politics on the 14th of October, got a response today (29th Oct) offering ABB!
Applied for French and Spanish way back on the 2nd October. As yet, nought, except an email saying that they're considering my application and a postcard.
Reply 58
Applied for Law with French Law - received he condition today of AAA
Anyone for computer science?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending