The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I have applied for BSc Music Technology and got a conditional offer. I received the answer in three days. Quick response! :biggrin:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Ive applied for Economics and got a conditional offer! Who else has applied for econ?
Reply 42
Original post by Cov Uni
Good afternoon Luke!

We are very happy to see that you and some friends are interested in joining the University in 2016. :smile:

Is there any course/s in particular that you are interested in, or need any advice on?

A number of us who work within the University used to be students here, or in fact are still studying here (including myself)! So, we are happy to try and help out with any questions you may have, or provide an insight into what life is like at CU!

Joe, Social Media Assistant.

I'd love some information on Financial Economics such as an average timetable and what it would look like.
Reply 43
Original post by KingBooty
Ive applied for Economics and got a conditional offer! Who else has applied for econ?

Financial Economics for me!:smile:
Ive selected Coventry as my firm choice, maybe I might see u around in September lol :yy:
Applied for Biomedical Science and just received a conditional offer. This was one of my preferred unis so I'm glad it worked out well. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Cov Uni
Good afternoon Luke!

We are very happy to see that you and some friends are interested in joining the University in 2016. :smile:

Is there any course/s in particular that you are interested in, or need any advice on?

A number of us who work within the University used to be students here, or in fact are still studying here (including myself)! So, we are happy to try and help out with any questions you may have, or provide an insight into what life is like at CU!

Joe, Social Media Assistant.

Hi! I was wondering if I can transfer from Coventry to another university during the first few weeks. I can't find any information about this on the website
Reply 47
Original post by Vanessaxx98
I got a conditional offer for Law 2016 and im putting Coventry as my firm choice.

hey have you got your accommodation somewhat sorted?
I went to one of the cov uni applicant days and in the talk a better offer scheme was mentioned does anyone know what that is?
Original post by Hannahasla
I went to one of the cov uni applicant days and in the talk a better offer scheme was mentioned does anyone know what that is?

What is it your goong to be studying?
Original post by Brandonjames1998
What is it your goong to be studying?

Business management
Unconditional for Physiotherapy :smile: cannot wait ahhh!!
Reply 52
Original post by Natalia_Bee
I'm applying for Fine Art and Illustration. I'm from Poland :wink:

Original post by dominikapardela
omg ! so am I, but Im applying for French and business ;p

Original post by icendio
Im applying for Psychology and Criminologyand looks like Im not the only Pole here :biggrin:
Hey!!!! I'm also Polish, maybe we could stay in touch and meet up in Coventry when we start our courses? :smile:

I've received conditional offer for Event Management :biggrin:
Reply 53
Original post by Kasiak97
Hey!!!! I'm also Polish, maybe we could stay in touch and meet up in Coventry when we start our courses? :smile:

sure! It'd be great :biggrin:
Original post by pelumi1
hey have you got your accommodation somewhat sorted?

Hey, I live in birmingham and I am going to be commuting from home. Are you going to be doing law as well? You should facebook me Vanessa Nwatutu
Reply 55
I'm gonna study graphic design! :smile: Also i'm from sweden :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by linasvs
i managed to get 5 unconditional offers for graphic design!!!! butttt i felt like cov uni was the best one so i just accepted my offer this morning and i'm so excited!! also, i'm from sweden :biggrin:

Congratulations! What other universities did you apply to?

Im also polish :biggrin: I got an offer from coventry for forensic investigations although idk which uni i really want to go to now :/

!!!! that's bright idea, it would be wonderful ;p any contact ??
Original post by dominikapardela
!!!! that's bright idea, it would be wonderful ;p any contact ??

Im Polish too :biggrin: you guys have fb or anything? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest