The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Coventry 2016 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Have you heard back from coventry re digital marketing? I applied in October and have heard back from all of the other Uni's apart from them. I emailed coventry over a week ago to see if they could tell me when I might hear, they said they would look into it but so far nothing.......disappointed as very interested in the course!
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 81
Hi,, is anyone here applying for Business and Human Resource Management?
Anoyone doing biomed
Original post by marialatten
conditional offer for law. Its my firm too[

Hey I also got an offer for law and putting them as my firm.
I just got offered an unconditional for Illustration with Graphic Design- anybody else thinking about it/already studying it?
hello :smile: conditional for Event Management from Poland :tongue:
Hey guys, anyone applied on London campus? :smile:
Hi everyone I received an offer to study Interior Design at Coventry University! So excited to start ! It was my first choice as well!!
Original post by isabellouise221b
I just got offered an unconditional for Illustration with Graphic Design- anybody else thinking about it/already studying it?

I will be doing Interior Design! We will be in the same building ! I think !?
Is anyone doing Journalism?
ARCHITECTURE? anyone?
Reply 91
Coventry University have gave me an offer for Multimedia Computing! Definitely going to study there. Very good score for student experience and very good opportunities for sandwich year.
Reply 92
Original post by joseph.scottinh
Is anyone doing Journalism?

My friend studies journalism at Coventry Uni and she loves it. She has just got a placement at the BBC through the uni.
Reply 93
Original post by isabellouise221b

I've been offered a place to study Multimedia Computing. Similar subjects :smile:
Reply 94
Anybody doing Economics?
Reply 95
Is anybody studying/going to be studying Multimedia Computing at Coventry? Or is anyone studying in the Engineering and Computing Building?
Yeah it looks like a good uni, particularly the best for my desired course (building surveying) I want to apply for admissions in Sept 2017. I went down to see how to get there, its quite handy in terms of commuting; with Coventry Station situated just a 15mins walk away and trains operate regularly like every 15mins from Bham New Street only a 20 mins ride.
Do they call you for an interview, do you think they'll call me for an interview for Building Surveying. If so, when are the interviews for that course and when are they generally, as a whole.
Which building is that course taught in?
[QUOTE="marialatten;62341977"]conditional offer for law. Its my firm too[[/QUOTE
Hello me too. Where are you from?
I applied for Business Law and I am putting it as my firm. Did anyone else apply for law?
Reply 99
I got an unconditional for product design- anyone else on the course? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest